ICC Fixture Editor (Now Supports 2016)

nids100

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
You might be editing the wrong file. Fix12.fxt is for games that include a domestic league (ie Aus/UK/India). If you're playing international games only, you should be editing int12.fxt. Does that help?

Wow, thank you so much, that's exactly what it was u've saved me a lot of time, i can't believe i missed that lol.
I was able to successful reschedule the entire calendar year!!
A final thank you to the creator of this editor :cheers

mrtwisties

Club Cricketer
I've successfully edited my fix12.fxt file so that there's an Australia A tour of England in May, a Test series in Pakistan in August, the World T20 takes 2 weeks + finals, Sri Lanka visit Australia in November, the BBL takes place entirely during December, South Africa play a four test series starting on Boxing Day and the IPL is played entirely in five weeks in March (and there's an international window).

Any other suggestions? Is anyone willing to help me test out those elements of the fxt file that I don't understand?

dsedani

School Cricketer
Hello Isura

you have done GREAT job on fixture editor..hands down!

I have couple of questions

1. In year 2025, I have made change to England 2 Test series vs Bangladesh schedule and change to Wi vs zim 2 ODI series as I want to have Eng player available 1005 of Indian league... Schedule has been updated but game is still showing England players are available for 50% time only

2. Can we add best of three final in Indian league

KnoxBox

School Cricketer
Version 0.2 Released
* Change three day friendly matches to test matches.
* Sort fixtures by column.
* UI improvements.

Get the program from Downloads - icc-fixture-editor - Fixture editor for International Cricket Captain 2012. - Google Project Hosting

screen2.png

screen1.png

So it is possible to edit fixtures in ICC. Here is an editor I threw together. I will be working on improving it based on comments. Please post your questions, bug reports, and feature requests.

Features
Edit fixtures in international career mode
Change a 3 day friendly to a test match (NEW).
Change between ODI, T20I, and one day friendly formats.
Change teams in any international match.
Change host team to any county side for friendly matches in England.

Currently NOT Supported
Adding or deleting matches.
Changing dates.
Using ICC associate nations in international matches or friendly matches.
Editing full career mode fixtures.

Instructions
Install .NET framework 4.0 Download Microsoft .NET Framework 4 (Standalone Installer) from Official Microsoft Download Center
Download editor from Downloads - icc-fixture-editor - Fixture editor for International Cricket Captain 2012. - Google Project Hosting
Go to your game install folder and locate the fxt folder (default C:/Program Files (x86)/Childish Things/International Cricket Captain 2012/fxt).
IMPORTANT: Back up your fxt directory!
Open one of the files int12.fxt, int13.fxt, etc. These files control fixtures for international only career mode. For example, int12.fxt controls 2012-13 season.

I tried this and the game crashes, what do we do with Framework?

Also can someone do a editing player attributes for dummies page.

Isura

Club Cricketer
I tried this and the game crashes, what do we do with Framework?

Also can someone do a editing player attributes for dummies page.

Close the game. Download and install the framework 4.0. Then open the fxt file in the editor and edit. Once done editing, start a new game (or move to the next season). The corresponding season fxt file loads at the beginning of the new season.

----------

I've successfully edited my fix12.fxt file so that there's an Australia A tour of England in May, a Test series in Pakistan in August, the World T20 takes 2 weeks + finals, Sri Lanka visit Australia in November, the BBL takes place entirely during December, South Africa play a four test series starting on Boxing Day and the IPL is played entirely in five weeks in March (and there's an international window).

Any other suggestions? Is anyone willing to help me test out those elements of the fxt file that I don't understand?

If you are still working on this let me know. I'm going to take a long deserved look at the code and maybe make some changes based on your findings. Otherwise I will hold off until ICC 2013 before making any big changes.

----------

Hello Isura

you have done GREAT job on fixture editor..hands down!

I have couple of questions

1. In year 2025, I have made change to England 2 Test series vs Bangladesh schedule and change to Wi vs zim 2 ODI series as I want to have Eng player available 1005 of Indian league... Schedule has been updated but game is still showing England players are available for 50% time only

2. Can we add best of three final in Indian league

1. Not sure. This is probably an issue with the game code that we can't change.

2. mrtwisties probably can answer better. But I think it's possible but not in the current editor.

Isura

Club Cricketer
I'm making good progress on removing/adding matches. Thanks to mrtwisties work on decoding the rest of the fxt file. I should be releasing a new version end of the week.

Isura

Club Cricketer
hey does this work with icc 2010?

Not yet. However the file format looks the same so in the future I will add option to use with any version of ICC. The only difference will be the configuration file with all the hex codes for teams.

My focus is on cleaning up this version and getting the program ready for ICC 2013.

Isura

Club Cricketer
Hey guys. I've made some major improvements to the fixture editor. Now it is fully functional. Please give comments and report any bugs.

Updated first page.

Editor homepage: ICC Fixture Editor

oWtpQEP.jpg

FEATURES
* Edit fixtures in all career modes.
* Create custom tours and tournaments
* Add matches
* Remove matches
* Change match dates
* Change match type
* Change series length
* Change teams

INSTRUCTIONS
* Install https://iccfixtureeditor.codeplex.com/releases/view/107108 to install .Net 4 Client Profile (Vista and XP users only)
* Install https://iccfixtureeditor.codeplex.com/releases/view/107109
* Backup your fixture folder (C:/Program Files (x86)/Childish Things/International Cricket Captain 2012/fxt)
* Open a fixture file in the editor
* Edit to your hearts content
* Save
* Copy edited file back to fixture folder
* Edited file is loaded after new season

EDITING DETAILS
* Fixture files for International Cricket Captain 2012 are stored in fxt folder in game directory (e.g. C:/Program Files (x86)/Childish Things/International Cricket Captain 2012/fxt)
* Fixture file is loaded at the beginning of a new season
* The file numbering determines the season (e.g. fix13.fxt is full career 2013-14 season and int15.fxt is international only 2015-16 season)
* You can rename the files in order to load a schedule from a different season (e.g. Rename int17.fxt to int12.txt and a new game will use the 2017-18 schedule)

dancingmongoose

International Coach
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Mate, that sounds seriously good. Might make me play it again. Excellent work

mrtwisties

Club Cricketer
Isura, this looks amazing. I can't believe how far you've taken this in the (what seems to me) brief period since I was lost on the forums. Looking forward to trying it out.

Isura

Club Cricketer
ICC 2013 is out (check facebook page for download link). I'm going to start working on the editor for 2013. I imagine it won't be much work, just figuring out the new team hex codes.

someone

Club Captain
Confirmed that it still works for 2013. The first version.

Users who are viewing this thread