* Change match dates
* Change match type
* Change series length
* Change teams
* Supported versions:
** International Cricket Captain 2012
** International Cricket Captain 2013

INSTRUCTIONS
* Install https://iccfixtureeditor.codeplex.com/releases/view/107108 to install .Net 4 Client Profile (Vista and XP users only)
* Install https://iccfixtureeditor.codeplex.com/releases/view/107109
* Backup your fixture folder (C:/Program Files (x86)/Childish Things/International Cricket Captain 2012/fxt)
* Open a fixture file in the editor
* Edit to your hearts content
* Save
* Copy edited file back to fixture folder
* Edited file is loaded after new season

EDITING DETAILS
* Fixture files for International Cricket Captain 2012 are stored in fxt folder in game directory (e.g. C:/Program Files (x86)/Childish Things/International Cricket Captain 2012/fxt)
* Fixture file is loaded at the beginning of a new season
* The file numbering determines the season (e.g. fix13.fxt is full career 2013-14 season and int15.fxt is international only 2015-16 season)
* You can rename the files in order to load a schedule from a different season (e.g. Rename int17.fxt to int12.txt and a new game will use the 2017-18 schedule)

card

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
can't seem to get this running on windows 7:(

swissfan91

School Cricketer
First of all, amazing work on this fixture editor. It is exactly what I have been after. However, user error on my part seems to be interfering!

My main problem is that after I load up the fixture list (in this case int13.fxt), and I scroll down and try to add in a warm up game (West Aus. v Eng) for the Ashes Tour, it will not save. I press save and the program crashes with the error "About ICC Fixture Editor has crashed" . Is there anything wrong with how I try and make this match (see attached screenshot).

Apologies if this is answered somewhere else.

Attachments

• ICChelp.png
    ICChelp.png
    47.8 KB · Views: 27

Isura

Club Cricketer
First of all, amazing work on this fixture editor. It is exactly what I have been after. However, user error on my part seems to be interfering!

My main problem is that after I load up the fixture list (in this case int13.fxt), and I scroll down and try to add in a warm up game (West Aus. v Eng) for the Ashes Tour, it will not save. I press save and the program crashes with the error "About ICC Fixture Editor has crashed" . Is there anything wrong with how I try and make this match (see attached screenshot).

Apologies if this is answered somewhere else.

Thanks! Good to hear people are using the editor.

For your issue, I think I know the problem. You have the game installed in Program Files (x86) which requires windows administrator access. The editor runs by default in user mode.

2 options:
option 1) When running fixture editor, right click and "Run as Administrator"
option 2) Copy the fxt files to your documents/desktop directory and make changes. Then copy back to Program Files.

Last edited:

swissfan91

School Cricketer
Thanks for the speedy response.
1) When running fixture editor, right click and "Run as Administrator"
I looked to do this straight away (as I appreciate many errors in Windows can magically be solved by running as an Administrator) but because the Fixture Editor is a ClickOnce Application it won't let me. There does seem to be a way around this, but it looks far too complicated for me!
2) Copy the fxt files to your documents/desktop directory and make changes. Then copy back to Program Files.
This seems to do the trick. Thank you!

hassanyasin1

Club Cricketer
guys i need help i can''t make the editor work for me for some reason.. ii load the 2016 fixtures.. (on icc 2013), i edit the fixtures, then i save it.. put it into the fixtures folder.. and when i start a new season on my on going icc game it doesn't load the fixtures

Last edited:

Isura

Club Cricketer
guys i need help i can''t make the editor work for me for some reason.. ii load the 2016 fixtures.. (on icc 2013), i edit the fixtures, then i save it.. put it into the fixtures folder.. and when i start a new season on my on going icc game it doesn't load the fixtures

It will work only if the next season is 2016-17. If you want to use the file for another reason rename it. eg. rename to int14.fxt and the file will load in 2014 season

Gee Whatawanka

School Cricketer
Nice work guys. Been getting my head around the editor and think I have it sussed. Been playing around with Zimbabwe's fixtures to get a tad more cricket for them. So far I've added an extra Test for the Bangladesh series, a couple of one day friendlies against the associate sides in the county structure but I just have some questions...

What do the values in the series column represent? I see that the major tournaments and all the friendly fixtures have the 255 number but what about the smaller values? As I can see some of the Tests and ODI sereis share the same value. What do these do?

Is it possible to arrange a set International series (ODI's) against the Associate nations? Are those associate nations only there for their respective tournament they are competing in and can't be scheduled for anything else? If I try and arrange a T20I against an associate nation in the list, the opponent changes every time I load it up between Kenya, Scotland, Canada, Ireland etc. Sorry if these seem like silly questions but it would be great if I could schedule ODI's against associate teams.

Isura

Club Cricketer
Nice work guys. Been getting my head around the editor and think I have it sussed. Been playing around with Zimbabwe's fixtures to get a tad more cricket for them. So far I've added an extra Test for the Bangladesh series, a couple of one day friendlies against the associate sides in the county structure but I just have some questions...

What do the values in the series column represent? I see that the major tournaments and all the friendly fixtures have the 255 number but what about the smaller values? As I can see some of the Tests and ODI sereis share the same value. What do these do?

Is it possible to arrange a set International series (ODI's) against the Associate nations? Are those associate nations only there for their respective tournament they are competing in and can't be scheduled for anything else? If I try and arrange a T20I against an associate nation in the list, the opponent changes every time I load it up between Kenya, Scotland, Canada, Ireland etc. Sorry if these seem like silly questions but it would be great if I could schedule ODI's against associate teams.

I think smaller value is simply the match number. For example for Australia tri-series it goes 1,2 up to 12. Don't need to touch those for tournaments (might cause program crash).

You can play OD or T20 against some associates like Scotland/Ireland. You could try others. But make sure the format is "One Day Friendly", not ODI.

dsedani

School Cricketer
Hello Isura, Can you advice or show how to make India's league final as a best of three affair ?

Isura

Club Cricketer
Hey guys. I've updated the editor to work with ICC 2014. You must uninstall and reinstall the new version (auto-update won't work). Enjoy the cricket season!

Editor homepage: ICC Fixture Editor

D5xYHpK.jpg

FEATURES
* Edit fixtures in all career modes.
* Create custom tours and tournaments
* Add matches
* Remove matches
* Change match dates
* Change match type
* Change series length
* Change teams
* Supported versions:
** International Cricket Captain 2012
** International Cricket Captain 2013
** International Cricket Captain 2014

INSTRUCTIONS
* Install International Cricket Captain Fixture Editor - Downloads to install .Net 4 Client Profile (Vista and XP users only)
* Install International Cricket Captain Fixture Editor - Download: ICC Fixture Editor 1.0
* Backup your fixture folder (C:/Program Files (x86)/Childish Things/International Cricket Captain 2012/fxt)
* Open a fixture file in the editor
* Edit to your hearts content
* Save
* Copy edited file back to fixture folder
* Edited file is loaded after new season

EDITING DETAILS
* Fixture files for International Cricket Captain 2012 are stored in fxt folder in game directory (e.g. C:/Program Files (x86)/Childish Things/International Cricket Captain 2012/fxt)
* Fixture file is loaded at the beginning of a new season
* The file numbering determines the season (e.g. fix13.fxt is full career 2013-14 season and int15.fxt is international only 2015-16 season)
* You can rename the files in order to load a schedule from a different season (e.g. Rename int17.fxt to int12.txt and a new game will use the 2017-18 schedule)

Users who are viewing this thread