Im going To Reinstall Cricket 2004

King Pietersen

ICC Board Member
Fair enough, your wish is my command :p. Ordered :D. Might as well start scowering for downloads now :p. Put them all in a file ready to wack onto the game. Do you just extract the downloads to the root directory like with the new games ? And is there a bat template like with the new one ?

King Pietersen

ICC Board Member
Awesome, thanks a bunch man. I've already downloaded loads of stuff. Burma's bat pack, a Sky Sports TV overlay, the updated roster to work with the bats, couple of kits, and all the neccessary editors. Out of interest, did anyone make a channel 4 (UK) tv overlay ? I'm considering a Ashes 2005 story and would like a C4 overlay.

Stephen Bailey

Executive member
Profile Flag
England
Awesome, thanks a bunch man. I've already downloaded loads of stuff. Burma's bat pack, a Sky Sports TV overlay, the updated roster to work with the bats, couple of kits, and all the neccessary editors. Out of interest, did anyone make a channel 4 (UK) tv overlay ? I'm considering a Ashes 2005 story and would like a C4 overlay.

Unfortunately not! I know Ste started it but it never got finished.

King Pietersen

ICC Board Member
Oh well, seems that idea is off. I'll just stick to my current story :P. Unless theres a demand/gap in the market for a cricket 2004 story :D. I could use the Sky Sports overlay on the download centre i suppose. I dont know, i'll give it a play before i make a decision :p.

The_gas

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
Just wanted to update my thread i started some time ago. Thanks to Kev i decided to reinstall cricket 2004 (again). Some of the shot animations are excellent, although the player models are terrible, the game play is better than 2007. The back foot cut played to spinners is excellent, why this was removed i will never know, also its possible to play square cuts against the quick bowlers as well yay. The cpu also varies their bowling making front/back foot cuts an option again.

The_gas

Chairman of Selectors
I would reinstall this if I could find my disk....

Tried Cricket 07 the other day for the first time in ages, I forgot how bad it is.

Yeah it is terrible.

I seem to have forgotten how to take wickets in 2004, can you remind me? :p

I am trying to vary my pace but am not having much luck. Plus i am never sure which way to move the dot on the ball etc. I see little difference either way.

innes

Club Cricketer
You running this on vista gas?
im having real problems running it on vista, as it runs at different speeds each time! from doubling game speed to basically slow mo :(

Users who are viewing this thread