Import DBC14 profile

Ruckus

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Hi guys, is there a way to import my career player profile 'look' into dbc17? I've searched the forums and can't find an answer (sorry if there is one) but I really don't want to spend all that time making him look like a handsome version of me again :)

Cheers.
Apologies, it might seem obvious, but I'm referring to the career player I made in DBC 14

Edit: Yeah I stipulated that in the title... I'm soooo slow today :D

Last edited by a moderator:

Fryzigg

Club Captain
if you can upload the player to the server you can search for players in dbc17 from dbc14 if that makes sense

Ruckus

School Cricketer
if you can upload the player to the server you can search for players in dbc17 from dbc14 if that makes sense

Do you mean upload the player/profile from dbc14 academy (i only ever have played offline/career mode) to the server and then search for it?

cheers for the reply mate.

Fryzigg

Club Captain
Do you mean upload the player/profile from dbc14 academy (i only ever have played offline/career mode) to the server and then search for it?

cheers for the reply mate.
yeah so if you share the player to the server then go onto DBC17 and search for username, players and change the version to DBC14 at the bottom you should find it.

Ruckus

School Cricketer
yeah so if you share the player to the server then go onto DBC17 and search for username, players and change the version to DBC14 at the bottom you should find it.

Thanks mate, I'll give that a go. This is so different from dbc14, i've run myself out 3 times in a row due to changes in the controller settings, might have to fix up my logitech settings to fix that :)

Users who are viewing this thread