Included Stadiums?

Stephen Bailey

Executive member
Profile Flag
England
Hicksy551993 said:
Screenshots look shocking and we dont even know wether they have the right licences for stadiums

Right, i'll say it again, screenshots, are 'work in progress', which is why most of us are fairly happy with them. As for the stadiums, the licenses he gave us were just for the English grounds, they have other grounds around the world tht are licensed (go to Codemasters and look in the 'fact of the day' thread or just look in the one here if you don't believe me).

Nothing is stopping them from making a bad game, but, atleast they are going to the trouble of talking to people (through rubbergenius), unlike a certain company.

Last edited:

crickg

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
I think Trent Bridge should be in the English cricket grounds. It is a really nice attractive stdium and holds about 18,000.

fardin

PC Awards 2005 Most Improved Member
Attractive stadiums like kengston and barbados they are very nice grounds lovely weather and a nice sunny weather to go with it.

siddharth2002

National Board President<br /><a href="showthread.
I wonder why don't they include my High School's Cricket ground. Its not so bad and they don't even have to license it, LOL :D :D

Anil Dharani

Club Cricketer
siddharth2002 said:
I wonder why don't they include my High School's Cricket ground. Its not so bad and they don't even have to license it, LOL :D :D
May be this way, we'll also get to play Cricket Street(or something like that).

Users who are viewing this thread