ind -2
wi-2
pk-2
sa-2
ban-1
nz-2
zim-1
plzzzzzz no sharjah.

but still feel 20 is a bit less .should have been 25 atleast.

Howzat

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
sarwan said:
20 stadias should be divided like this
eng-3
aus-3
srl-2
ind -2
wi-2
pk-2
sa-2
ban-1
nz-2
zim-1
plzzzzzz no sharjah.

but still feel 20 is a bit less .should have been 25 atleast.

England and Aussies must have 5 stadiums for the Ashes :D

squiz

International Coach
20 just isn't enough, there's so many recognised and popular stadiums around the world. Looks like we'll have to play 2 ashes tests at the MCG and SCG

sarwan

Club Cricketer
codies had nearly 10 yrs.they should have worked on 25-30 stadias.i agree aus and eng shud have 5 each.but that leaves rest of the world just ten.1 zim ,1 ban....just 8 for the remaining 6.

gold639

International Coach
A list of stadiums that should be there:

Lords
Edgebaston
Oval
(2 more english stadiums)
MCG
SCG
WACA
GABBA
Chennai
Bangalore
Mumbai
Kolkata
Lahore
Karachi/RawalPindi
Durban
Cape Town
Columbo
Bulawayo/Harare
Barbados
(other west indies stadium)
Christchurch
(other NZ stadium)

There....23 stadiums...I reckon Codemasters simply MUST include those stadiums.And I would be happy if those stadiums were there.:)

Skater

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
The Playstation 2 version will be released at the same date as Xbox and PC.

CaptainOZ

Panel of Selectors
What about the Adelaide Oval? I used to know a guy whose father took him to see a Test Match there when he was 10 years old. Don Bradman scored a double century that day.

Stephen Bailey

Executive member
Profile Flag
England
afridi118 said:
guyz listen this version may be a testing version like they said online version will be delayed and the ps2 version is not coming yet so thats the case you get my point rite

No, they said, online will not be in this version, but in future versions in the series.

OllieWoods

School Cricketer
Profile Flag
England
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
barmyarmy said:
Unless they put in Richmond or Whitgift School or somewhere...

Hope they don't put Whitgift in (that would probably be Croydon) for the fact that i'm from the rival version of their school (Trinity, it's where Mark Butcher and Scott Newman came from) and we don't like that :P Just kidding!

Hicksy551993

Club Captain
ill be pretty dissapointed if they have to name stadiums different

and to be honest after seeing the screenshots of the game and having to be worried about licences etc. im am more looking forward to Cricket 2005 or 2006 or whatever its going to be because i know what EA are CAPABLE of making. Just look and their games like MVP Baseball and NBA Live.... best graphics i have ever seen in sports games

squiz

International Coach
EA are CAPABLE of making rubbish games like the previous cricket games. I wouldn't get your hopes up in seeing a great cricket game from them in the near future. Also wasn't PES meant to be one of the best sports games graphics wise?

Ritwik

co-founder
Infact EA's games are rubbish more often than not. Codemasters have so far shown some commitment to the fans, by having a survey and a media representative/PR officer actually talking to the fans (ie, us) on a regular basis, unlike EA while they were producing Cricket 2004.

CaptainOZ

Panel of Selectors
and I think all the effort Cademasters have made by involving the public will really pay off for them

Hicksy551993

Club Captain
whats stopping codemasters from releasing a game thats absoulute crap like cricket 2004?

Screenshots look shocking and we dont even know wether they have the right licences for stadiums, kits etc.

Users who are viewing this thread