Included Stadiums?

umosay

Club Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
Westpac stadium for NZ? hmmmm they don't even play tests there!

20 stadiums really is not high enough - need at least 3 NZ grounds...

Ritwik

co-founder
Stadiums are not really important. Engaging gameplay and customiziblity make a game great, not graphical gimmickry.

rubbergenius

Club Cricketer
abhay1111 said:
SCREENSHOTS WILL MAKE A DIFFERENCE TO ALL THE ENTHUSIASTIC HARDCORE CRICKET GAMERS LIKE ME :crying
I THINK THAT CODEMASTERS IS NOT DOING ENOUGH PUBLICITY FOR THE GAME BY JUST MERE WORDS.
IF THE GAME IS IN ITS FINAL STAGES,THEN THEY SHOULD HAVE ATLEAST RELEASED IN GAME SCREENSHOTS,WHICH WOULD PROVE THAT CODEMASTERS CARES FOR ITS CUSTOMERS LIKE ELECTRONIC ARTS DOES (EA HAS DONE A SUPERB JOB BY UPDATING GAMES EVERY YEAR AND IMPROVING EVERY BIT OF IT.EA ALSO RELEASES IN-GAME SCREENSHOTS WITH THE LAUNCHING NEWS OF ITS GAMES ON THEIR WEBSITE) ;)
CODEMASTERS IS RELEASING ITS UPDATED GAME(i dont know when? :noway ) AFTER 4 OR 5 YEARS.

IT SHOULD THINK OF RELEASINF ITS SCREENIES AS SOON AS POSSIBLE,JUST BUILDIND WORDS AND PAGES APPRECIATING THE GAME WON'T DO :help

Easy there tiger. I don't know about EA and what they did before Cricket 2004 (and it's not my place to say) but, putting it this way, EA is not renowned for it's customer care...

We'll certainly have lots of publicity in the next few months - remember, it's still nearly half a year before the game comes out!

We've got screenshots for the 3rd February press release - and I'll be doing quite a few newsletters as we build up to release (you can get them if you register for more information on the game at: http://www.codemasters.co.uk/register-for-elerts.php?gid=1584) with exclusive screens highlighted.

We'll also have the competitions and online promotions as well - so it'll be busy, just not yet as we've still got more than five months to go and don't want to peak too early.

icyman

ICC Chairman
India
The Boys
Profile Flag
India
welcome rubbergehius
good now we can have constant updates on blic, not that we did not have before r.g's arrival.

Thurya

Club Cricketer
20 stadiums :( not enough

They haven't added Gabba,Basin Reserve ( A World Heritage) or Lahore (Hosted 1996 World Cup final)

I think at least 3 sri lankan stadiums should be added to the game.

Colombo (RPS)
Kandy
Dambulla

* they cannot add Galle in 2005 because that stadium was fully destroyed by the Tsunami.

Last edited:

Will p

International Cricketer
mate you dont know what theyve added kos they havnt said lol, and surely they cant have screenshots utill the press release

Mr. P

School Cricketer
20 stadiums is nowhere near enough, just think how good it would be if we could combine all the positive aspects of Cricket 2004 with the positive parts of BLIC coming up:D The perfect game ill say...

Skater

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
Three licensed stadiums

Today's fact of the day says that there will be three licensed stadiums in the game. The others will be recognisable but with different names e.g Lords will be called North London.

Stephen Bailey

Executive member
Profile Flag
England
Skateboarder2 said:
Today's fact of the day says that there will be three licensed stadiums in the game. The others will be recognisable but with different names e.g Lords will be called North London.

I wouldn't be surprised if Lords is just called London, as they have the license for The Oval, so its not like they'll be calling The Oval 'London'.

barmyarmy

Retired Administrator
stevie said:
I wouldn't be surprised if Lords is just called London, as they have the license for The Oval, so its not like they'll be calling The Oval 'London'.

Unless they put in Richmond or Whitgift School or somewhere...

Users who are viewing this thread