Independence Day Contest

Status
Not open for further replies.

deathrevenge9

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
Then are the participants allowed to vote?IMO the shouldn't be.One thing more that the voters should at least give a reason why the voted for a particular entry.

Gaurav_7

Executive member
CSK
RR
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
Oh DR9, stop worrying about the ratings and votes. Participate for fun.

Bounce

County Cricketer
Participation much be appreciated.
Waqaspk456, please don't use my vCash as prizes but use it as a token of appreciation to be given to all the participants, equally distributed. Inform me if you need more money.

And I suggest to select some Indian members to judge Pakistani entries and some Pakistani members to judge the Indian entries. I am pretty sure that a poll would ruin it all. No suspense and above all, people will CHEAT. :)

kandy422

Club Captain
Participation much be appreciated.
Waqaspk456, please don't use my vCash as prizes but use it as a token of appreciation to be given to all the participants, equally distributed. Inform me if you need more money.

And I suggest to select some Indian members to judge Pakistani entries and some Pakistani members to judge the Indian entries. I am pretty sure that a poll would ruin it all. No suspense and above all, people will CHEAT. :)

Hey good idea... Judging other nation people will gain a perfect result...

Waqaspk456

Club Cricketer
I am going to send a private request to KBC/Pranav and KarachiXpress/Ahad to be the Judges. KBC/Pranav will rate the entries of Pakistani related works and KX/Ahad will rate the indian related works.....kk?

Waqaspk456

Club Cricketer
sure i wouldnt mind....so far its you and pranav rating the pakistani entries...just need two judges to rate indian entries :)

Prithvi

10 years at Planetcricket
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
Good to see my plan of declaring winner in implementation:D.
I guess you should PM Ahad and KX:).

Waqaspk456

Club Cricketer
so far 2 entries and i did pm ahad and kx(no Respond)

So far two judges for pakistani entries...
Bounce and Pranav

I need two judges for indian entries

Viral Shah

International Coach
Than do a public poll if you don't get judges or appoint anyone who is not taking part:)

Prithvi

10 years at Planetcricket
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
I guess Ahad will not do it cause he's busy these days.

Have a stand by judge by appointing someone who neither belongs to India- nor to Pakistan (Some New Zealander whom I prefer).

If at all someone comes to rate Indian entries, its well and good. He'll be rating all the entries.

If no one turns up to rate Indian entries, the neutral one will be rating the works for 50% (Say 50 points). Rest 50% will be considered by public voting system (5 points per vote or something like that).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread