Who is going to win in Adelaide?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

SciD

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
Sachin robbed of Ton. Noone seems to be out lbw and bowled at perth. how can u miss that rauf u idiot.

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Oh! Not a really bad decision, but that should have gone in the favor in the batsman seeing the height and that it was a tad outside the line of off stump. But no complains coz there was another decision early that was close (though that was slightly clipping top of off stump).

Edit: It looks more worse now with all those close replays being shown. Very tough! Sachin fans should feel robbed of a ton!

sohum

Executive member
Profile Flag
India
Hmm... I'm not convinced by the Sachin dismissal but it was marginal enough to not be a poor decision. The appeal from Australia was pretty decisive, too.

A shame for the great man because he looked in great touch.

EDIT: Yeah, it was actually pretty bad, in the end. Hit him over the height of the stumps! :p

catdad2001

U19 Cricketer<br><a href="http://www.planetcricket
i can't believe it.the umpires have done it again to india. -:mad:

prarara

International Cricketer
Oh! Not a really bad decision, but that should have gone in the favor in the batsman seeing the height and that it was a tad outside the line of off stump. But no complains coz there was another decision early that was close (though that was slightly clipping top of off stump).

Yeah it was marginal. I actually would have thought the other decisions, or the one off Clark was closer to an lbw than this one. Well here's hoping Ganguly continues his form and or Dravid gets a big one.

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
Hmm... I'm not convinced by the Sachin dismissal but it was marginal enough to not be a poor decision. The appeal from Australia was pretty decisive, too.

Yeah, my initial reaction was I felt it could be close. So it was not a very poor one like the ones in Sydney, but I find it hard to believe how it went in the favor of the bowler.

Gilly Fan

Chairman of Selectors

EDIT: Yeah, it was actually pretty bad, in the end. Hit him over the height of the stumps! :p

As long as you don't carry on like last game (Not you, but the others), then I'm happy. :)

I heard that Tendulkar had one against Symonds that would've gone on to hit the stumps.

Leicester Fox

Chairman of Selectors
lol Mark Nicholas, "it may be that the effigies are already going"! That wicket looked like it was coming, Lee was giving them all sorts of problems.

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
did you miss him plum infront on 49 off Andrew Symonds?:mad

Anyway was a bad decision :eek:

That was not plumb. I spoke about it above. It was just clipping the bails (as said by Hawkeye). With the wicket having very good bounce, the umpire will find it very tough to give those LBW.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread