Who is going to win in Adelaide?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

SciD

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
Hussey you beauty. Ganguly what the hell man. Play uppercuts at WACA no need to keep it down. Hope Laxman can steady ship now.

Gilly Fan

Chairman of Selectors
Guys can we stop with the umpire bashing. I don't fricken want this to become another version of Sydney. I'm not a mod, but please please stop it.

sohum

Executive member
Profile Flag
India
Ugh---two quick wickets again. :( Although the law of averages were catching up with Ganguly. Once again the pendulum swings. I'm hoping this isn't a fatal one for the Indians.

angryangy

ICC Chairman
What would have been convincing for Rauf was the way that Tendulkar tried to play the ball, he was back and trying to play it to leg. That he was hit on the pad made it a very ugly position to be in.

catdad2001

U19 Cricketer<br><a href="http://www.planetcricket
ganguly gone. india is going to collapse like a pack of cards now . i sumtimes wonder why i watch them play :(

SciD

Chairman of Selectors
Same thing. He got lucky then got out on a bad decision.

As a batter you can count yourself as unlucky if you are given out for one hitting the bails. Anyways how can anyone be out lbw at perth?

rabbitoh rob

International Cricketer
Ugh---two quick wickets again. :( Although the law of averages were catching up with Ganguly. Once again the pendulum swings. I'm hoping this isn't a fatal one for the Indians.

It wont be fatal for India.
Lets hope it swings like this all match and we get a exciting, entertaining and close fought 5 day test.

Hooper

ICC Board Member
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Guys can we stop with the umpire bashing. I don't fricken want this to become another version of Sydney. I'm not a mod, but please please stop it.

Yeah, its annoying me as well.

Nice catch Huss - Wish it wasn't Johnson getting the wickets but:p

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Dont force your opinion on me, it was plum was never going to hit anything but the wickets, i couldnt care less if you want to call it the bails or not.........it was hitting the stumps end of story.....

Then what are you doing? Forcing yours on me!!!!

Edit: What the heck man? Ganguly looked good. Pressure now on Dravid (not to mention, Laxman too)

angryangy

ICC Chairman
well it's pretty early to say but i reckon playing tait at the expense of hogg was not a very smart decision. Tait's ineffectiveness so far in this match may be weighing on Ponting now....
Well, he's been used twice without the help of the new ball, but now maybe we shall see as he returns to bowl.

sohum

Executive member
Profile Flag
India
Just got to see the Hussey catch--great stuff. Mitch is lucky as hell. Picked up a wicket with a short and wide delivery. :p

mattfb

Chairman of Selectors
As a batter you can count yourself as unlucky if you are given out for one hitting the bails. Anyways how can anyone be out lbw at perth?

Of course you can get given out at the WACA.

Johnson gets the wicket. Sounded like a good catch by the Huss.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread