India Team Discussion

Rehan_24

Panel of Selectors
Wow, Bias at its best, Anyway Its Expected. Till then watch the highlights of CT final and try to memorize somethings hahaha

Targaryen

You-Know-Who
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Wow, Bias at its best, Anyway Its Expected. Till then watch the highlights of CT final and try to memorize somethings hahaha
If you are talking about the staff actions then believe me, you know nothing about what I did in this thread when there was an argument going on.

LiveLoveABD

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
Mark my words- Kuldeep Yadav will end up as the greatest Indian spinner of all time! He needs to start playing tests reg.

Yash.

Staff Member
India
Ireland
ENG....
SRH...
QG
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Melbourne Stars
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
Mark my words- Kuldeep Yadav will end up as the greatest Indian spinner of all time! He needs to start playing tests reg.
:lol He is never going past Kumble, Bhajji, Bedi, Presanna ant the others.

Yash.

Staff Member
India
Ireland
ENG....
SRH...
QG
Melbourne Stars
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
Time will tell. He has more talent than any of those blokes you mentioned.
Lol! I can agree even for Kumble.

But Prasanna and the quatret was just the greatest ever. He is not as talented as them.

Manish.

Staff Member
TPCL Titans
Profile Flag
India

I Suggest you to watch highlights of India vs Pakistan in wc from 1975 , I don't know why all Pakistani fans only watch and refer others to watch CT17 Final highlights ! hahaha

LiveLoveABD

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India
Lol! I can agree even for Kumble.

But Prasanna and the quatret was just the greatest ever. He is not as talented as them.

It depends mate. I feel bowling has become extremely difficult in this era while batting has gotten easier and easier. I admire the 'power game' of today's batsmen but they have it a tad easier.

It's 'era's' I'm referring to.

Rehan_24

Panel of Selectors
I Suggest you to watch highlights of India vs Pakistan in wc from 1975 , I don't know why all Pakistani fans only watch and refer others to watch CT17 Final highlights ! hahaha

This is the current scenario Man, In those times we used to have so many bilateral series, triangular series, Sharjah Cups etc so you can go check out the overall head to head record which is why Pakistan holds far more wins over India :) The only chance India has to improve this record is by playing more matches with Pakistan. As far as WC are concerned, surely it's a clean sweep thus far.

Manish.

Staff Member
TPCL Titans
Profile Flag
India
This is the current scenario Man, In those times we used to have so many bilateral series, triangular series, Sharjah Cups etc so you can go check out the overall head to head record which is why Pakistan holds far more wins over India :) The only chance India has to improve this record is by playing more matches with Pakistan. As far as WC are concerned, surely it's a clean sweep thus far.
I accept it but the time goes on the chances of Indopak series becomes less

Villain

ICC Board Member
India
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
giphy.gif

LiveLoveABD

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India
Saw JK's last test and India's last tour. Jadeja bowled beautifully against an outstanding SA batting line up. 6/130 odd in 60 overs. Class stuff. Only guy who bowled better was Steyn with 6/100. There's no reason why ASHWIN should play ahead of me!

ParkedTheBus

International Coach
Profile Flag
Australia
Apologies if this has been posted already but are India the first team in history to have every kind of bowler available at the same time? Right arm pacers, left arm pacers, off spinners, leg spinners, slow left armers (left arm off spinners) and chinamen. Honestly haven't seen anything like this before. Australia/South Africa had chinamen in Hogg and Adams but didn't have other types.

LiveLoveABD

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India
Apologies if this has been posted already but are India the first team in history to have every kind of bowler available at the same time? Right arm pacers, left arm pacers, off spinners, leg spinners, slow left armers (left arm off spinners) and chinamen. Honestly haven't seen anything like this before. Australia/South Africa had chinamen in Hogg and Adams but didn't have other types.

I am sure you will find all varieties in every country. SL also have it even now. It depends whether you're talking about squad compositions or the entire domestic circuit.

Users who are viewing this thread