India Team Discussion

Yuvi.

International Coach
Profile Flag
India
Real Good Bowling Performance from the Afghani opening bowlers especially Hamid Hassan. Very tight line they have bowled our batsmen.

PokerAce

Banned
At 17/2 this was starting to look really silly. Kudos to Afghan bowling unit, if only Ind could pick a few of their bowlers :P

themusketeer

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Wonder whats advantage of being the richest board when you cant have a good Coach. Tweaking throw out the current lot of coaches, specially Bowling one. Btw who is the current one :rolleyes ?

Greninja

International Coach
Profile Flag
India
Raina and Rohit are doing well to set a good target Raina is playing aggressively after reaching to his half century

Greninja

International Coach
Profile Flag
India
Rohit's Ton Oh It could be an easy catch dropped Lifeline for Rohit

Aalay

Panel of Selectors
Profile Flag
India
Some really poor decisions by Dhoni today. He could have easily come in place of Rahane as Rahane is already in decent touch. Dhoni and Jadeja are the ones who needs the most practice. They need to play the most because Dhoni has been horribly out of touch and Jadeja is just returning from the injury.

Greninja

International Coach
Profile Flag
India
Some really poor decisions by Dhoni today. He could have easily come in place of Rahane as Rahane is already in decent touch. Dhoni and Jadeja are the ones who needs the most practice. They need to play the most because Dhoni has been horribly out of touch and Jadeja is just returning from the injury.
Yes Dhoni needs some hard practice to be in good form before 1st Match of WC

Greninja

International Coach
Profile Flag
India
Rahane!! Again A Half Century !! Really He Is In a dangerous form !!

That Was Not Expected From Captain Dhoni :facepalm He goes for 10 He Really needs to come at top order to bat :rolleyes

Aalay

Panel of Selectors
Profile Flag
India
I would not throw Akshar in the mix yet as his batting looks very scratchy to be batting at number 7. Of course he is a much better bowler than Jadeja but If Dhoni needs a hitter after him, I have to go with Jadeja. It's either Jadeja or Binny. However, please don't open the bowling with Binny.[DOUBLEPOST=1423551131][/DOUBLEPOST]And there goes Dhoni. I think not coming in early today was a very poor decision. He looks horribly out of touch and needs some time out in the middle to get himself back into the form.

Greninja

International Coach
Profile Flag
India
I would not throw Akshar in the mix yet as his batting looks very scratchy to be batting at number 7. Of course he is a much better bowler than Jadeja but If Dhoni needs a hitter after him, I have to go with Jadeja. It's either Jadeja or Binny. However, please don't open the bowling with Binny.[DOUBLEPOST=1423551131][/DOUBLEPOST]And there goes Dhoni. I think not coming in early today was a very poor decision. He looks horribly out of touch and needs some time out in the middle to get himself back into the form.
He needs to be coming at top position or whenever the team will be unbalanced then who will recover the position at middle order

Gaurav_7

Executive member
CSK
RR
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
No Binny or Jadeja for me. Binny will be hammered in the middle overs all the time, so only choice if him opening the bowling which is stupid already. Axar has the ability to bat well, we just need to stick with him. He is a much better bat than what we have seen of him so far. Only one of Jadeja/Binny/Axar should make the XI. We have to trust Umesh/Shami/Bhuvi for the bowling.

Users who are viewing this thread