Fantasy Cricket Team
PAK...
Kings XI
Islamabad
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan
The pitch doesn't look too good for batsmen. I think we might see a repeat of the series in India a couple of years ago.

aditya123

National Board President
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
The pitch doesn't look too good for batsmen. I think we might see a repeat of the series in India a couple of years ago.

SA are well above par here. They`d have taken 220 in my opinion. How long before we realize Dhawan being an absolute liability in test cricket, be it with the bat or the slips?

zwarrior

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Just hope atleast we keep below 300 !

aditya123

National Board President
Just hope atleast we keep below 300 !

Some of the bowling changes have been appalling today. One skill of Bumrah that might actually be useful in tests are his yorkers. Yet, Pandya kept getting extended spells. Also, why not Ashwin for a few overs against Rabada to break it up. For all those wickets today, we have shown no control whatsoever. We are bowing too short even to the tail.

zwarrior

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India
Some of the bowling changes have been appalling today. One skill of Bumrah that might actually be useful in tests are his yorkers. Yet, Pandya kept getting extended spells. Also, why not Ashwin for a few overs against Rabada to break it up. For all those wickets today, we have shown no control whatsoever. We are bowing too short even to the tail.
Well well :D

I am more worried about our batting tbh.

B

Bigby Wolf

And ....

aditya123

National Board President

Why is it that the fans read the game differently so many times? I would`ve bowled more of Ashwin today, especially if he could offer some control. Bumrah as a test bowler does not convince me at all.

zwarrior

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India
Am I the only one who feel weird to see Bumrah in white jersey?

aditya123

National Board President
Well well :D

I am more worried about our batting tbh.

All I can say is that if Nohit Sharma walks in to bat at 25/3, do not expect miracles.

zwarrior

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India
Why is it that the fans read the game differently so many times? I would`ve bowled more of Ashwin today, especially if he could offer some control. Bumrah as a test bowler does not convince me at all.
He and I both meant the same thing. Ashwin came in and took the wicket. That's why we bolded those words.

Ahmad94

Staff Member
PAK...
KK
Why are Steyn and Morkel wasting time?

Hit out and get out. Put the batsmen in early today and look to get Vijay or Dhawan really.

Ahmad94

Staff Member
PAK...
KK
Nice - 286 isn't half bad. Really looking forward to Steyn, Philander and Rabada now.

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
Ashwin has not done badly at all. 2 wickets in the 7 overs that he was bowled for the innings. One of those wickets was of Rababa who was threatening to take SA to a bigger score.

Dhawan must be wetting his pants in the dressing room. :p Add his dropped catches to his inability to face challenging conditions, he must face a lot of music in the few overs left today. I would actually not mind sending him out and have Pujara open with Vijay (I am actually serious - if Kohli wants his friend Dhawan to do well, it would make sense to not send him out to open today). Have a nightwatchman opener.

B

Bigby Wolf

With 15 overs to go before the end of day's play will be interesting how the Indian batters play won't be suprised if Dhawan goes in the first over itself.

Ahmad94

Staff Member
PAK...
KK
A lot of you Indians seem to have little hope in Rohit and Dhawan, both these players are natural stroke-makers with decent test averages - might be whats needed on this pitch.

Users who are viewing this thread