Bhuvi is too good! Elgar gone!

aditya123

National Board President
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
Someone please rename the topic.

Friendship XI tour of SA!

I`m afraid we now see what led to Kumble's ouster. The behind the scenes, hard-working guys are constantly under pressure in this side while the IPL glamour boys are always on the fringe of the test side. I hope Rahane comes back with a bang the way Pujara did. Rohit's inadequacies in these conditions will be shown up very soon. I feel sorry for Umesh as well. He bowled his heart out in thankless conditions at home. In fact, Umesh played a huge role in those series wins against Australia and England as well as his spells against SA in the home series. He did`nt have a good series against SL and get penalized. This is not how you build a consistent test side.

See what Bhuvi is doing for you. He is a quiet, behind the scenes performer but gets the job done. Pujara is the same and he got dropped after a bad series or two for Sharma. This desperation to make a test match player out of Rohit is similar to our obsession with Yuvraj in test cricket in the past. The quieter guys need to be backed because they are inherently harsher on themselves.

Last edited:

Yash.

Staff Member
India
Ireland
ENG....
SRH...
QG
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Melbourne Stars
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
Bhuvi! Bhuvi!

Yash.

Staff Member
India
Ireland
ENG....
SRH...
QG
Melbourne Stars
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
ANother one!

Villain

ICC Board Member
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
SA 12-3.

Where the kids are? :lol

B

Bigby Wolf

Are Indian viewers getting different commentary ? Sanjay Manjrekar on air :facepalmbut graphics overlay showing Wessels and Smith.

B

Bigby Wolf

Not a fan of Ishant but he definitely would have been ideal on this track and a first change bowler instead of Bumrah.

Yash.

Staff Member
India
Ireland
ENG....
SRH...
QG
Melbourne Stars
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
Not a fan of Ishant but he definitely would have been ideal on this track and a first change bowler instead of Bumrah.
Ishant is a bowler tailor made for South African pitches. Still dont know why so many people hate him.

The overlay is just too good!

aditya123

National Board President
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
Are Indian viewers getting different commentary ? Sanjay Manjrekar on air :facepalmbut graphics overlay showing Wessels and Smith.

I think Manjrekar is commentating from the studio.

B

Bigby Wolf

I think Manjrekar is commentating from the studio.
Yeah Manjrekar alongside Jonty Rhodes and the Hindi channel panel are covering from Mumbai for Sony and we are getting a mix of both few overs from Supersport then bit of Sony.

asprin

Administrator
Admin
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
A flurry of boundaries there. Case of our bowlers getting too excited by seeing the assistance on offer?

On another note, Kohli seems to have grassed another catch. I'm not watching it live, so not sure if that could have been termed as a chance.

Users who are viewing this thread