Targaryen

You-Know-Who
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I am honestly not getting your point about this English language usage bro.

Kohli does go overboard with his celebrations for my liking too. I probably wouldn't be friends with a person with his loudness and aggression. Just not my style. But I don't see it as a major issue to overshadow everything he has achieved on this tour. That is what I find very odd. People here are getting so blinded by his behavior that they are unable to see what he has actually achieved.
My only point with English language is, using Hindi to abuse people isn't the right way if they are not the Hindi speaking nation. By this, only the reputation and respect for that player among the people from home country reduces.

Myself and some of the people who doesn't like his acts have only one intention. Too much arrogance, aggression is not good at least for the man who is representing the whole country.

LiveLoveABD

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
The younger SA batters showing more fight and application than the greats of SA, including de Villiers. It's been forever AB has come back and he has not converted one start.

LiveLoveABD

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India
Expecting a chase of 225-250 and India's top 3 to demolish it. Our middle order will again go untested. The worst thing that can happen here is for Rahane to get a 50-70*

LiveLoveABD

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India
Indian commentators are an absolute joke. They're saying once Ab went the game stalled and that SA need to find people to support him? Zondo is holding his own as far as I can see unless I've become blind?[DOUBLEPOST=1518788522][/DOUBLEPOST]Joint MOS award for the Indian wristies?

zwarrior

ICC Board Member
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Profile Flag
India
Iyer should come at #3 instead of Kohli today even if a wicket falls early. Just to test and give a chance to Iyer.

zwarrior

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India
Indian women won 2nd match too. Mithali bossed the chase yet again along with Smriti. Just one win away from winning T20 series too.

ParkedTheBus

International Coach
Profile Flag
Australia
India's sheer dominance in ODIs/T20s hasn't been emphasised enough by the media or fans. We're witnessing one of the best ever teams to play this format, galaxies ahead of other contemporary teams.

Velocity

International Coach
India
SRH...
Avengers
Profile Flag
India
India's sheer dominance in ODIs/T20s hasn't been emphasised enough by the media or fans. We're witnessing one of the best ever teams to play this format, galaxies ahead of other contemporary teams.
It might be a bit too over emphasized. There are people calling Kohli the greatest captain ever. Take into account that we have problems in the middle order and we mainly rely on our top three to put the team in a good position. India have one of the best bowling attacks in the world presently, we have good seamers in Bhuvi, Shami and Thakur while we have a good death bowler in Bumrah. Not to forget the wristies as well.

However, IMO England has a much more balanced team overall, as their middle order has made a lot more runs in comparison to India's middle order, which has not been able to capitilise on the opportunity to get runs on a day where the top 3 would fail to make a lot of runs. If India's middle order can fire in the ODI's in Eng and Aus, I would say we could be the best ODI team. Though, India are not far off.

asprin

Administrator
Admin
India
Is there any way to watch the highlights (usually video length is 12-15 minutes) of the ODI matches that have concluded so far?

EDIT: Found it on Sony Liv

AliB

ICC President
India
AFG...
Mumbai Indians
Adelaide Strikers
X Rebels
Is there any way to watch the highlights (usually video length is 12-15 minutes) of the ODI matches that have concluded so far?

EDIT: Found it on Sony Liv
SonyLIV is the only option. Maybe SuperSport YouTube channel.

Villain

ICC Board Member
India
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Kohli making it look too easy, should get his well deserved century here. Shardul was impressive with the ball, should get more chances.

LiveLoveABD

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India
Rahane is going to make an easy 50 here. Dead rubber, India dominant and Kohli there to manage the scoring rate. He might even get a run a ball 50.

zwarrior

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India
For some reasons Heinrich Klassen looks like Martin Guptill (atleast for me :p)
When I saw him for first time, I thought the same thing. I thought it was just me and didn't post :p

Users who are viewing this thread