[Indian Cricket Career] Beta Testing

devangandhi1611

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
hi sohummisra, i play with mohammad kaif and it says salary Rs.0 why? just wondering and yh i seem to always have a low fitness level

WORLD CHAMPIONS

PC Battrick Cup Champion S17
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
hi sohummisra, i play with mohammad kaif and it says salary Rs.0 why? just wondering and yh i seem to always have a low fitness level

Kaif is also in same state in his real life also :p i think u have no sponsers thats why your having Rs-0/ as salary ;)

sohum

Executive member
Profile Flag
India
Yup. Agressive batting orders, Defensive bowling orders, and a Beast for the bat.
It's not that I'm being ignored. I've been not picked for a long time, then picked once for Netherlands, then ignored again...
I'm going to go ahead and play your last match. If you're still not selected I'll investigate what the algorithm fudges up on.

I don't think anyone has a salary, because no one has contracts. Also, your fitness level is low because you probably exhausted it during a match. I'm working out glitches in the fitness system.

sohum

Executive member
Profile Flag
India
I don't think anyone has a salary, because no one has contracts. Also, your fitness level is low because you probably exhausted it during a match. I'm working out glitches in the fitness system.

Kshitiz_Indian

Executive member
Sohum, i've seen, no matter how hard i try, any combination of the world of the fitness plan, nothing happens but lowering the fitness level. Why so ? Could you give us a rough idea of what an ideal fitness level is ?

sohum

Executive member
Profile Flag
India
Sohum, i've seen, no matter how hard i try, any combination of the world of the fitness plan, nothing happens but lowering the fitness level. Why so ? Could you give us a rough idea of what an ideal fitness level is ?
Well, the simple reason for that is the fitness system doesn't do anything yet. I was going to revamp it once I was done with classes--which is now--so it should be revamped anytime in the next few weeks.

Well now I get selected!
Top scored with the bat, was destroyed while bowling :p
The disconcerting thing is that you were selected as a batsman, even though you end up being the top rated bowler on your team (for selection purposes). There's some problem with my algorithm that tries to keep the selection down to fewer than 2 full-time spinners if possible, because it seems that it ignores the first spinner. I'll check it out.

Last edited:

ZoraxDoom

Respected Legend
WHOOOOOOOO! :)
No more matches for UAE :(

Have you considered the random player generator thing? Cause if so, I can provide you some team names and some UAE names and you could randomize a few squads and have a mini-domestic competition...

Kshitiz_Indian

Executive member
Jaffer is in top form :) Sohum, have you enabled sponsorships till now ? I have played so many good knocks but no sponsorhips. Moreover no match fixing opportunitues :d

sohum

Executive member
Profile Flag
India
Cricket Career's initial beta testing will end when all remaining international games are completed. At that point, all accumulated data will be wiped (except where used by us for tuning purposes for future players). I'm going to begin work on all the improvements later tonight but will probably not add them to the live beta. Once it is finished, I will begin work on the remaining aspects of the game (domestic stuff) and then I will have a second beta test which will lead up to a final release.

Thanks for everyone who has tested and keep the comments coming in.

EDIT: Also, if any one has any roster change suggestions for international teams (not high priority), please do let me know.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread