IPL Indian Premier League 2016- General Discussion

Which team will be the champion of IPL 2017?

• Delhi Daredevils

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kolkata Knight Riders

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Kings XI Punjab

• Mumbai Indians

• Rising Pune Supergiants

• Gujarat Lions

• Sunrisers Hyderabad

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Royal Challengers Bangalore

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

zwarrior

ICC Board Member
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I am pretty sure uthappa will never get anther chance. Unfortunately.

AliB

ICC President
India
AFG...
Mumbai Indians
Adelaide Strikers
X Rebels
dWoah! What a match, an easy win at the end on for us as it was the last game of the season on our own homeground. I hope we play well on Saturday and clinch a win as then we are going on a break of a week.

GurpreetSingh08

School Cricketer
Profile Flag
India
dWoah! What a match, an easy win at the end on for us as it was the last game of the season on our own homeground. I hope we play well on Saturday and clinch a win as then we are going on a break of a week.
Rohit Sharma take a bow! Whenever I seem to slate Pollard he replies immediately!

LiveLoveABD

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
RPS should sign Hashim Amla and a young domestic batsman. I would guess picking two batsmen like for like will be silly. I would say Amla, Rahane, S Smith, MSD (please bat at 4), Marsh, Perera, Aparajith, Ashwin, Ashwin, Dinda and a foreign quick. (My pick would be one of the Aussie battery)

AliB

ICC President
India
AFG...
Mumbai Indians
Adelaide Strikers
X Rebels

LiveLoveABD

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
Rohit Sharma take a bow! Whenever I seem to slate Pollard he replies immediately!
Yes, on a flat deck, with due, against R Sathish and Jaydev Unadkat (probably on the wishlist of bowlers I want to face of any average Joe), with RR 10 and a SET Rohit Sharma in serene touch for company. Mighty fine knock!

MI love to overpay their players. Pollard has his place in the IPL but he's not worth 9.7 crore (more than any foreigner in the IPL) by a long shot. His hit and miss ratio is awful. Does alright against KKR or at the Eden Gardens though.

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
I am not sure that RCB week qualify. I would go with Gujarat, KKR, Hyderabad, Delhi/Mumbai.
Gujarat and KKR is obvious. Hyderabad will need Kane and yuvi to be fit as soon as they can. I wish the other team is RCB, but at the moment it isn't looking like that.

Delhi will make it, watch out for that! I have my doubts on Hyderabad. They rely very heavily on Warner. I see MI qualifying this time. Gujarat is a sure shot, this team has the success formula of CSK well adapted than Pune. Between RCB and KKR, I want to see RCB and Kohli move ahead. And everyone knows my dislike for KKR! :x

zwarrior

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India
Pune got one solid batsman.
Rising Pune Supergiants sign Australia batsman Usman Khawaja | Cricket | ESPN Cricinfo[DOUBLEPOST=1461905427][/DOUBLEPOST]
Delhi will make it, watch out for that! I have my doubts on Hyderabad. They rely very heavily on Warner. I see MI qualifying this time. Gujarat is a sure shot, this team has the success formula of CSK well adapted than Pune. Between RCB and KKR, I want to see RCB and Kohli move ahead. And everyone knows my dislike for KKR! :x
Even I want to see RCB move ahead but it looks like a difficult task.

Ravijeni

School Cricketer
Pawan Negi must be the worst buy in the history of the IPL (including KC Cariappa).

In his five matches in the 2016 IPL thus far, he has registered 22 runs and no wickets. Today, he was at best the fifth spinner for his franchise, with Shahbaz Nadeem, Amit Mishra, Imran Tahir and JP Duminy bowling 12-0-95-6 between them while Negi's million-dollar left-arm spin was not required.
Why even negi is playing ipl? I was a better choice :)

garryjo82

Club Captain
Profile Flag
India
Last edited:

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
Luckily for Pune today, Smith was in solid form. And for their bowling, they have Morkel, Perera, Dinda and the two Ashwins. They better make use of this really well.

They could have opened the batting with Rahane and Handscomb. And just noticed that Handscomb is a keeper. Will Dhoni give his gloves to Handscomb? I doubt it. If so, it would be a waste of a player. Hope Khwaja makes it for the next game. He can be a serious addition to the top. He hits big ones pretty well (he did that against India in the T20 World Cup).

AliB

ICC President
India
AFG...
Mumbai Indians
Adelaide Strikers
X Rebels
Luckily for Pune today, Smith was in solid form. And for their bowling, they have Morkel, Perera, Dinda and the two Ashwins. They better make use of this really well.

They could have opened the batting with Rahane and Handscomb. And just noticed that Handscomb is a keeper. Will Dhoni give his gloves to Handscomb? I doubt it. If so, it would be a waste of a player. Hope Khwaja makes it for the next game. He can be a serious addition to the top. He hits big ones pretty well (he did that against India in the T20 World Cup).
I hope not, we don't wanna get hammered.

Users who are viewing this thread