IPL Indian Premier League 2016- General Discussion

Which team will be the champion of IPL 2017?

• Delhi Daredevils

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kolkata Knight Riders

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Kings XI Punjab

• Mumbai Indians

• Rising Pune Supergiants

• Gujarat Lions

• Sunrisers Hyderabad

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Royal Challengers Bangalore

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Saroj padhy

International Coach
Profile Flag
Australia
He is from my state and hoped he will perform but such a useless player.
Well i left this thread for so long. But what you said is completely wrong. Those kids did alot for the nation in U19. Not just Ishan. All of them.
Ohh Common he is just 17.
They are just not suitable for IPL.
Now you gonna say Sachin did alot at that age.
Well Sachin injections for new born baby not invented yet.
They are the future.
Support them instead of blaming.

Last edited:

zwarrior

ICC Board Member
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
RCB always disappoints me. From season 1, Same freaking story. Just tired of this. What's the use of star team if you end up in losing side. Sick of it.

Targaryen

You-Know-Who
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
RCB always disappoints me. From season 1, Same freaking story. Just tired of this. What's the use of star team if you end up in losing side. Sick of it.
Don't you know? Gayle and Kohli were Dancing in a public show while Watto was singing with Mrs.De Villiers. All the three are effected by this. Although, Gayle didn't play today and is safe from any blame.

Remember, the same happened with Irfan Pathan few months ago?

zwarrior

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India
Don't you know? Gayle and Kohli were Dancing in a public show while Watto was singing with Mrs.De Villiers. All the three are effected by this. Although, Gayle didn't play today and is safe from any blame.

Remember, the same happened with Irfan Pathan few months ago?
I know about that dancing thing. But dunno about Irfan pathan. What happened?

Targaryen

You-Know-Who
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
I know about that dancing thing. But dunno about Irfan pathan. What happened?
He participated in some reality dancing show to try his luck. But failed to do so. He participated in that show when he was running under terrible form.

zwarrior

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India
He participated in some reality dancing show to try his luck. But failed to do so. He participated in that show when he was running under terrible form.
Oh ya. Remembered that now.

Yash.

Staff Member
India
Ireland
ENG....
SRH...
QG
Melbourne Stars
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
Well i left this thread for so long. But what you said is completely wrong. Those kids did alot for the nation in U19. Not just Ishan. All of them.
Ohh Common he is just 17.
They are just not suitable for IPL.
Now you gonna say Sachin did alot at that age.
Well Sachin injections for new born baby not invented yet.
They are the future.
Support them instead of blaming.
Yeah bro totally agreed. They need a platform like Sarfaraz gets when he plays for Rcb .

abhi_jacko

National Board President
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
How disappointing has Ashwin been?

Since World T20 and now carrying over to IPL

Hopefully he will be back in form when we start playing international fixtures

Saroj padhy

International Coach
Profile Flag
Australia
In form players like Khawaja , Mitchell Marsh in the team but still going with Handscomb & Bolland is a complete sign of Match Fixing.
#Shame_Shame

Ravijeni

School Cricketer
Weird actions don't get you matches, you need to execute like ZBumrah and Malinga.
So will you reconsider your statement here? I mean look at todays match.kaushik was unbetable today[DOUBLEPOST=1462127058][/DOUBLEPOST]Glvskxip today , it was more like
s kaushik vs a patel

both were awesone to watch today,after long time finally watched an excellent t20 Match,thanks to rajkot ground :) Nothing like mumbai pune ones

Ravijeni

School Cricketer
In form players like Khawaja , Mitchell Marsh in the team but still going with Handscomb & Bolland is a complete sign of Match Fixing.
#Shame_Shame
Bro when you cant analyze properly .its your fault then. Shameful actually is your behaviour towards this game[DOUBLEPOST=1462127360][/DOUBLEPOST]
team with star players not solution perhaps a team spirit overall is more important

zwarrior

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India
#Shame_Shame
Marsh is out of tournament with injury. And you tell its match fixing if some players are dropped? Man. I think of ignoring your posts, but somehow I can't. [HASHTAG]#Shame[/HASHTAG]

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
Marsh is out of tournament with injury. And you tell its match fixing if some players are dropped? Man. I think of ignoring your posts, but somehow I can't. [HASHTAG]#Shame[/HASHTAG]

Ignore it. Its just "bad blood" spilling over from the fact that Gambhir is not part of the Indian international side and the presumption that Dhoni has got something to do with it. Any star player who is discarded forever, their fans point fingers at Dhoni. Ganguly fans did it, Dravid fans did it, Yuvraj fans did it, Gambhir/Sehwag fans did it...

Dhoni is responsible somehow for all these players being discarded by the selectors.:rolleyes

Users who are viewing this thread