Indian Premier League - General Discussion

icyman

ICC Chairman
India
The Boys
Profile Flag
India
Hyderabad! Wouldn't surprise me if they put up the franchisee for sale next year!

Flower is in demand- LSG could have continued with him. They did have a good run in the last 2 years. Remains to be seen if he heads to Rajasthan or Punjab. My bets are on Rajasthan- he will be good for the team overall.

icyman

ICC Chairman
India
The Boys
Profile Flag
India
Romario Shepherd is the only confirmed swap until now. Unsolicited rumours doing the rounds that Shreyas Iyer has been traded/swapped to Punjab Kings +Tripathi is back in KLR. Hope the Iyer rumours isn't true, cause then it casts serious question marks over KKR's management.

ShamiLoverGlipGlops

The Man With The Glip Glops
India
NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
I can't remember a time when there weren't serious question marks over KKR's management.
One of the worst managements across cricket.
This includes all the teams they handle. Venky Mysore needs to be fired.

Till Valhalla

ICC Chairman
The Boys
Profile Flag
Papua New Guinea
Romario Shepherd is the only confirmed swap until now. Unsolicited rumours doing the rounds that Shreyas Iyer has been traded/swapped to Punjab Kings +Tripathi is back in KLR. Hope the Iyer rumours isn't true, cause then it casts serious question marks over KKR's management.
Which Tripathi?

icyman

ICC Chairman
India
The Boys
Profile Flag
India
They were fine during the Gauti days, back then Mysore was the darling of the IPL world too.
No wonder they want Gauti back as a mentor. If I remember correctly, Joy Bhattacharjee as also at KKR as an active personality. That contributed a lot to their success. The 2 most idiotic decisions they ever took- not retaining SKY and Gill.

ShamiLoverGlipGlops

The Man With The Glip Glops
India
NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
No wonder they want Gauti back as a mentor. If I remember correctly, Joy Bhattacharjee as also at KKR as an active personality. That contributed a lot to their success. The 2 most idiotic decisions they ever took- not retaining SKY and Gill.
Mohammad Shami, Gill, SKY, Tom Curran, Rahul Tripathi. Also their obsession with past prime Russel and Narine!

Users who are viewing this thread