Story India's Journey To WCup,Special Edition-Johnnie Walker is back!

Who will win this ICC World Cup?

• The Powerless, West Indies

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bangladesh

• Ireland

• Zimbabwe

• Total voters
If anyone wonders about this information mentioned in last update,

[ For the Information, there was a similar real time incident that happened in Australia when England & Aus played some ages back during Hussain's era. The player who danced in real time was Irani ]

you can see it here in this below embedded video.

:laugh:laugh:laugh

Last edited by a moderator:
Class update, the presentation was awesome, the writing was impressive. I'm glad that Suren bhai is back!

Great presentation, this one looks way better than before and I am loving this one. Grea to see the Aussies tamed in their own den. Brilliant bowling by Colly and its a shame the Aussies couldn't even get to 200.

starpw7.jpg
L I V E

India In Australia
CommonWealth Bank Series 07
Finals 1 : Australia Vs England

End of the Finals I
Live From Melbourne.

Fourth Umpire- A Post Match Show

cricketchatbanner.png

Hello viewers & a warm welcome to everyone to this post match show. Well, we witnessed an excellent fight back from English bowlers. Let see what Mr.Ian chappell thinks about this match.

ianchappelsmall.png
: First of all I should say that it was terrific cricket by English players. After seeing the great start by Watson/Haddin, I initially thought that it's all over for England. But Strauss did a fantastic gamble by bringing a slow bowler - Collingwood on the bouncy wicket & it did all the trick for England. When talking about the start provided by Aussie openers, we will have a short look at the way Watson threatened the English pacers,

Shane Watson's Scoring Areas

watsonscoringrate.png

ianchappelsmall.png
: Like you see, those defended ones were all from the new ball and it was when Anderson was trying to swing more. Once the ball started to become soft, Watson really started hammering the pacers, in particular - Broad and Anderson. Broad was introduced by the skipper from 9th over & it was exactly when those green dots started to grow for Watson.

ianchappelsmall.png
:Another intersting thing which I wanted to point out is - Difference between these two sides in different stages of this game.

Quick Comparison between England and Australia

comparison.png

ianchappelsmall.png
:Except those first 10 overs, Aussies really didn't give an equal contest to English men. Despite Broad getting hammered, the full credits go to Collingwood, who has made the Aussie equation of 11-20 overs to look worse than England's one.
ianchappelsmall.png
: I should say that, this pitch had something for the slow pacers. If you are bowling a medium pace with right length & line, batsmen ended up with great difficulties to convert them to runs. This is not what Melbourne used to be. It completely favors the pacers with good bounce, but today I am surprised that we have seen a different flavor of it.
Run rate comparison

runrate.png

ianchappelsmall.png
: Even in run rate wise, Aussies were miles ahead of the required rate initially, but after 15 overs, I should use this term - " Fell from the sky! " to describe their position.
ianchappelsmall.png
: It's really a poor response from Australian middle & lower order. I thought that atleast, the skipper [Ponting] would play an rescue role, but without any doubts it was Strauss's right gambling worked at very right time for England.
ianchappelsmall.png
: With this loss, England have got the lead now 1-0 in this best of three finals. The home team generally have a very shaky record when comes to CB series, we should wait and see now whether the home team can outsmart the visitors in next two. Equation for England is pretty simple - Just need to win the next game to grab the trophy.
ianchappelsmall.png
: Next game is do or die for Australia. If they win, they have a chance. Else, it's going to be world cup straight! We will wait & see what happens in next match. Until then, it's bye from the studio. :)

Quick Highlights.

starpw7.jpg

@copyrights Reserved

great update man, enjoying the highlights part, Colly did bowl too good.
Legendary writing and graphics are fitting in the update.

Awesome work.:clap

Collingwood was brilliant with the ball, Strauss brought him into the bowling attack at the right time. It should be interesting to see how Australian team plays in the 2nd final. Surely England team confidence would be high but Australians won't allow England to win the CB series so easily. At least a better performance from the Aussies is expected in the next match.

Great presentation Surendar. :hpraise The banner looks great clearly shows the effort put into it and the idea of quick highlights at the end of the update looks really good. :)

Legendary update :hpraise

Great presentation, great writing and love the highlights. The music suits the video so well with the Australian collapse.

Ah! Shep had done. Australia really had a poor game here, but at the start they openers do attack the pacers but didn't do well to provide a win. although that was a good knock from Watt.

What an awesome update that is! Loving the highlights video. I would have preferred a fast beat song as this one seems to be very depressing. :p

Nonetheless, good going for England here. :)

Awesome update!
Loving Everything!
Just a suggestion if you can get another one with Chappel to discuss 4th umpire, tha it would be better!:)

Nonetheless that was a brilliant update:)

Just like what others said. Great update, especially loved the highlights video. :D

starpw7.jpg
L I V E

India In Australia
CommonWealth Bank Series 07
Finals 2 : Australia Vs England

First Innings
Live From Sydney, Australia.

Best of Three Finals- Second Finals

bannertitleey7.jpg

England Vs Australia - End of First Innings

Hello and warm welcome to the studio again for the second finals of this CB series 2007. After a humilating defeat, Aussies definitely would be looking to bounce back in this match to stand a chance for the trophy. In the other end, all what England want is the repeat of first finals to secure them the trophy. In either ways, it is the crucial game for both the sides.

Strauss Vs Ponting - Classic Mind battle continues!

matchbanner.jpg

With the world cup tournament coming ahead and Aussies looking for the third consecutive world cup title ( after 1999 and 2003 ), Ponting hasn't stopped his classic sledging styles with the media to defend his side. Before this second finals, Ponting had given out a shocking note on Strauss's captaincy - " Strauss's gambling with Collingwood might have worked, but gambling isn't the smart captain's tactics. You do gambling when you don't know what to do! "

This has been a big shock to the visitors, but it's not a new thing to happen for a first time. However, visitors remained silent without showing any signs of anger back.

Toss - It's England's Day!

update2.png

The atmosphere @ sydney looked very perfect for the cricketing conditions. Weather was good, crowd looked electrifying and overall, it was just a perfect one for the finals. Pitched looked on the harder side with little grassy top. Spinners are expected to get some turn here, but the wicket looked very fine for batting. Expectation from the pitch reporters was, " A High Scoring game! ".

England won the toss and elected to field which indeed looked surprising. It is to be noted that, England batted first in last game & they succeeded as well. Chasing on Australian conditions is never going to be easy unless a team is well experienced.

Very shocking scene @ the toss was, Ponting refused to have a handshake with Strauss after the toss. When Strauss lent his hands to shake with Aussie skipper, he(Ponting) had a handshake with the umpire's hands and refused Strauss. It looked completely weird and thankfully, no words got exchanged between these two. Strauss remained unbothered.

Clarke and Watson - Yet Another Display of Brilliance.

update4.png

There were some major changes with Aussie side. Clarke was back to opening position with Haddin sent down the order. Lee replaced Bollinger. With Anderson and Broad sharing the new ball, Clarke and Watson gave Australia a great start. Though Anderson was spot on with line and length, Broad turned out as a target for hunting.

Strauss kept shuffling his field settings, but Clarke continued to be a pain to England bowlers. Even Swann was brought to bowl within the powerplay, but it did not affect the opening stand. Runs after runs, & the partnership just frustrated the English skipper.

Sledging CONTINUES...

update3l.png

England was not only tested with their cricketing skills, but also with the mind battles. There seemed to be a couple of situations where harsh words were exchanged between Watson/Anderson and Watson/Sidebottom. Fortunately, English bowlers didn't give back harsh except the stare at the batsmen. Strauss played a huge role in convincing his bowlers, & solving the feud with umpires when Sidebottom/Anderson reported the issues to the umpires.

The battle between the two sides continued without any reward for England bowlers. Runs continued to come from all sides of the ground, Aussies reached to 80+ score within the first fifteen overs.

Clarke, Watson, Ponting & Hussey - give Signs of Hopes!

update5.png

It was when Clarke was about to reach his fifty, he was run out because of a brilliant field display by Morgan near the boundary. Clarke was just few Centimeters short of crossing the line before those bails got dislodged from the stumps.

Soon after Clarke, Watson also departed. It looked to be a very controversial decision from the umpire for the LBW shout from Broad. Ball looked to have missed the off-stump but the umpire raised his finger without any hesitations. Broad got relieved with this wicket as he was smashed all around the park, initially and now, both were sent back to pavilion.

However, Ponting and Hussey raised to the occasion's demand and anchored the innings. Both the batsmen reached their half centuries without any panic & Hussey got dismissed immediately after his fifty. Ponting brought the acceleration in end overs and it was when he looked to get a brilliant ton, he got dismissed falling short of 18 runs for the ton. Aussies managed to go past 250 which is indeed a tough score to chase in any Australian ground against the quality Aussie pace attack.

Australia Batting Card.

update6i.png

So, Aussies have managed to put up a competitive score of 266 runs on their board. It's definitely a challenging task for England to get, as batting becomes slightly different under lights. With leathal weapon, Lee back in Aussie side for this game, England batsmen need to play a smart game than a skillful one to win this game and the trophy! Stay tuned to find out more :)

Eng : 0/0( 0 Overs )
Aus : 266/6

England Need 267 runs to Win CB Series​

ICC World Cup 2007 - Official Promo Video!

Recommended to watch in full screen

starpw7.jpg

@copyrights Reserved

Fantastic Suren! Loved the whole innings update. I was thinking of doing the innings update now after completing India innings to go through the matches a bit early as Shan sadly isn't there for me now. Just got the idea how to do it neatly. Very well done man, brilliant!

User2010 added 3 Minutes and 55 Seconds later...

And, absolutely stunning promo there. Hats off!

Good score by Australia there. Ponting played really well to make sure that Australia reaches to a good total. England batsman will need to bat really well to chase down this target.

Amazing update Surendar. That video at the end of that update looks amazing. :hpraise

great update man, loved the promo.

I think It's a good total for Aussies to defend, all their bowlers looks solid. Siddle and Lee have to step up.
Ponting and Clarke played really well.
Hussey should've played a bit faster.

Users who are viewing this thread