PlanetCricket Award Winner
Head to Head ( :ind: 1-0 :aus: )

:ind: India in Australia :aus:

Team Mat. Won Lost Draw W/L
India 10 1 8 1 0.125

:aus: Australia In India :ind:

Team Mat. Won Lost Draw W/L
Australia 10 0 8 2 0.000

**India Has Managed to win a Game in Australia but On the other Hand Australia Has Nothing to cheer about against india in India.**

I don't neglect that India have been poor in Australia, but the fact above has some real mean.:p

icyman

ICC Chairman
India
The Boys
Profile Flag
India
KL Rahul for tomorrow ? Seems like a distinct possibility. Probably Dhawan might get the boot here along with Rohit who in all likelihood should be replaced with Raina.As for the bowling, I really won't usher in Bhuvi as he is the most important cog in the wheel for the World Cup. We dont want another Micheal Clarke like situation especially with our bowling attack.

I read an article by Anil Kumble who seems to have brought up the issue of Pragyan Ojha. Kumble thinks he ought to have replaced the injured Jadeja as he has proved successful against Australia on many a occasion. What I feel - there is something wrong with the Indian selection here. Pragyan Ojha has been a perennial tourist with the Indian team. To dump him simply without a strong reason required justification.

Epic

Panel of Selectors
Why would Dhawan be getting the boot after making an 80 in the 2nd innings and looking like the only Indian batsman bothered out there... and Bhuvi isn't being rushed out there as some of you looking forward to the WC are claiming, if he's fit then he's got to play. On Ojha, if anybody replaced him in the squad, it was Karn, Jadeja's place in the squad is of an all-rounder which is what Akshar is as well.

Aalay

Panel of Selectors
Profile Flag
India
Yes, I am not sure why people are so keen to bring Raina in the tests. Yes, he has been in good form in limited overs but KL Rahul definitely deserve a go before him because he has been amazing in Ranji trophy in last 2 year.

abhi_jacko

National Board President
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Yes, I am not sure why people are so keen to bring Raina in the tests. Yes, he has been in good form in limited overs but KL Rahul definitely deserve a go before him because he has been amazing in Ranji trophy in last 2 year.

Because Raina is more than handy with the ball and can take that odd wicket. If we are going to persist with the 4 bowler setup, it is better to have Raina over a pure batsman.

And Rahul will/should come in, only if Dhawan is unfit to play

--

If Bhuvi is fit I would love to see him in the team. And Rohit should be booted !!

abhi_jacko

National Board President
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
KL Rahul seems to have gotten his test cap. Still no word on who he replaces. Cricinfo suggests 'he bats at no.6' but I have a feeling he Will replace an injured Dhawan

Epic

Panel of Selectors
The changes I wanted, Rohit out and Aaron out replaced by Rahul and Shami, guessing the latter because this game was 1 too soon for Bhuvi.

Aalay

Panel of Selectors
Profile Flag
India
Also noticed that Dhawan is an excellent slip fielder. About time, we have found a good slip fielder.

Aalay

Panel of Selectors
Profile Flag
India
Oh Shikhar![DOUBLEPOST=1419557001][/DOUBLEPOST]Our fielding has been absolutely horrible, fearsome tweak it's going to be another 4-0

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Didn't expect Rahul to play in place of Rohit. Hope it is Rahul who opens along with Vijay instead of Dhawan. Probably this has happened because Dhawan scored good runs last game down the order after that controversial start to that day. Dhawan can be used lower down the order where he can hit quick runs.

Poor start from India! If they dont get back in this game in the next two sessions, Australia will very easily close this out before our batsmen can even begin. This is most likely gonna be 4-0 all over again unless we see something special from a few players in our side

Users who are viewing this thread