India's tour of Australia - December/January 2015

Aaaaaaaaand he's gone

Cmon Pujara, show what you are really made of *pretty please* :|

^ This, I have long believed 6 hrs should two 3 hr sessions, seperated by Lunch. In between the 3 hr sessions have some drink and stuff on the field.[DOUBLEPOST=1419919891][/DOUBLEPOST]A very intersting stat just popped up on TV. Looking into it further

In the entire history of Border Gavaskar Trophy there has only ever been 5 away test wins. Aus won 3, Ind won 2. Teams in this series don't win away clearly.

Pujara keeps getting these fking unplayable deliveries doesn't he? What a ripper as they say. Angled in moved away. Mental, just mental.

So what about the final test. Dhawan would have been dropped ideally but the person who was going to replace him, made himself unselectable with two highly irresponsible shots.

So I guess Dhawan gets a stay of execution for this reason alone. Nohit not an option anymore, and Rahul kinda done for this tour, Raina will finally get a game, he has to, and I am kinda excited about that.

Bowling Bhuvi enters easily, if fit, Ishant needs to be dropped/rested, and I am not too sure Yadav or Shami did themselves any favors this test. The problem is who not to drop, rather than who to play. Good luck to whoever has to work out what bowlers get to play.

Can we drop sir Shikhar Dhawan for next match? Of course we can.

top work by our bowlers in not cleaning up aus early in the morning terrific strategy [HASHTAG]#kudos[/HASHTAG].

We are done with the winning chances then. We had already lol. By the way, I think Pujara can solve the second opener problem, can't he? His best has came as an opener. Although he has opened only 4 times, his runs came @75 strike rate against the new ball, and we all know a new ball is a new ball no matter an Indian pitch or oversea pitch it has to be faced well. But our problem is that not just the Cricket pundits but the whole world is keen on making Pujara the second Dravid. Why? If our team can not depend on him when playing overseas, why not just give him an opportunity to start with Vijay and instead at 3rd place. After that my lineup for next match would be since we don't have anything to save this series -

1.Murali Vijay
2.Cheteshwar Pujara
3.Virat Kohli (He loves to play at this position. Plus accepting that we lose our first two wickets early, his job actually turns as a dependable or innings builder, etc)
4.Lokesh Rahul (give that man one more chance maybe, or he should be Rohit Sharma at this spot)
5.Ajinkya Rahane
6.Suresh Raina :bwl: (We obviously needed an extra spinner right from the first match, didn't we?)
7.MS Dhoni :c: :wk: (The guy remains the captain still. Thanks for not losing today's match)
8.Ravichandran Ashwin :bwl:
9.Bhuvneshwar Kumar :bwl: (He will be available for next match it seems :) )
10.Ishant Sharma :bwl:
11.Umesh Yadav :bwl:

anyway good to see MS and Ash face it off without any damage. also pujara til he got done in by spin..he really does seem to be short on luck always gets unplayable ones and doesnt get much of a dropped chances either hope he comes good in sydney.

dhavan seemed to be not using his right hand while handshakes..if that's the case opening with pujara may not be a bad idea.

on the whole apart from letting tail score and odd batting collapses[aided by umps though]
pretty solid showing by ind in this tour, its only a matter of time from now on i guess.

Users who are viewing this thread