India's Tour of South Africa Dec 21 - Jan 22

South Africa will make 400+ and innings defeat for India.

South Africa will make 400+ and innings defeat for India.
Don't think this is a 400 track by any means. I feel India is just a wicket away from forcing a collapse. I guess South Africa will score somewhere around 270-290 at this stage. Match still hangs very much in balance.

Don't think this is a 400 track by any means. I feel India is just a wicket away from forcing a collapse. I guess South Africa will score somewhere around 270-290 at this stage. Match still hangs very much in balance.
More out of frustration. India seems always just 1 wicket away from forcing a collapse but no.

KG Rabada and Olivier seem to get over a 15-20 lead here.

All my fellow Jinxer... where you at? Need your magic!! :mad

South Africa messed it up to be honest. The last pair, if they add a few runs here and reduce the deficit/ gain 25 extra runs, this game tilts in their favour. Batting in the 3rd innings is going to be challenging for India.

South Africa messed it up to be honest. The last pair, if they add a few runs here and reduce the deficit/ gain 25 extra runs, this game tilts in their favour. Batting in the 3rd innings is going to be challenging for India.
They never really looked settled throughout this innings. The Indian bowlers have been at them all through these 70+ overs. This is just highly competitive Cricket between these sides in my view.

Marked difference between our pacers' performances in this test compared to the previous one. A certain figure's return has boded well indeed.
The certain someone definitely seems to have pumped up the bowlers back to the level at which they usually perform. They had seemed aimless and listless in the last game once the partnerships started

A certain figure's return has boded well indeed.
BlondDamagedHawaiianmonkseal-max-1mb.gif

Users who are viewing this thread