International Roster v2.0 released (with bats)

shameel

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
this may be a stupid question but i cant see any user.dat file after unzipping just a file that is 171kb

padidaddy

School Cricketer
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
will the updated stats work in all test matches? not just for the ashes series.
any news on a run out patch, im fed up of saving after each over.

padidaddy

School Cricketer
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
nice one, just installed and plays fine. im playing eng vs zim and so far no stupid ai run outs, im destroying them with my new bowling stats, lbw, bowled, and a good few edges.
cheers for the work.
such a good game in moments ruined by schoolboy errors.:facepalm

padidaddy added 6 Minutes and 52 Seconds later...

nice one, just installed and plays fine. im playing eng vs zim and so far no stupid ai run outs, im destroying them with my new bowling stats, lbw, bowled, and a good few edges.
cheers for the work.
such a good game in moments ruined by schoolboy errors.:facepalm

just watching the asges, seeing Ponting i think i like having a little amount of run out bugs!:laugh:laugh

graham

Club Captain
hi can not get this working have vista and downloaded and extracted to
\Documents\My Games\Codemasters\Ashes Cricket 2009 and made no differance in test or ashes i already have a names patch with onions the only change can any one help thx :doh

aussie1st

Retired Administrator
You probably didn't extract it right. After extracting this the date modified for the file should be 21/8/09

sorrydaijin

Club Captain
Not sure if it is the fault of this file, but my game locked up with crazy stuttery warnie commentary when Callum Ferguson came out to bat using the International patch in a 5-over ODI.

abrarmohsin

School Cricketer
Does this patch reduces the number of run-outs in the game?and does it affect the AI's batting performance?

aussie1st

Retired Administrator
Not sure if it is the fault of this file, but my game locked up with crazy stuttery warnie commentary when Callum Ferguson came out to bat using the International patch in a 5-over ODI.

I tried it myself and it seemed fine. Maybe try using him again and see if it happens.

Does this patch reduces the number of run-outs in the game?and does it affect the AI's batting performance?

This won't fix the run outs, I found the AI has batted a bit more sensibly but no it won't stop them going crazy. If you want that you could try this http://www.planetcricket.org/forums...-reduce-confidence-reduce-smashing-57850.html

ankitman

School Cricketer
Hi, can anyone help me with where I can download Colin's player editor for Ashes Cricket 2009 from?

Thanks!

akilkumar

School Cricketer
hey gud work dude some one please make an ipl patch for ashes 2009 game and make the faces of all country players
indian and pakistan player faces are stupid please make all faces looking reality like england and also bake bat pack including puma and mrf and we can replace with codemasters and reebok bats

graham

Club Captain
You probably didn't extract it right. After extracting this the date modified for the file should be 21/8/09

thanks got it working know it makes big differance to the game , have found when watson opens he is very very aggresive which makes you bowl tight thx

Last edited:

scifa

School Cricketer
How do i install the international version on my pc ??? Sorry if this has been answered I don't see it :(

graham

Club Captain
i extract to desk top then copy and paste into \Documents\My Games\Codemasters\Ashes Cricket 2009
and works great hope this helps :doh

Users who are viewing this thread