Its like trying to crack a safe...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yorkie

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
I have just managed to get my hands on a pre owned copy of the game. I come to play the game and there is a protection system telling me to enter a "Disk Key".

Where can I find the disk key, because I have looked in the manual and there doesnt seem to be anything in there about a disk key and I have typed the letters that are on the front of the cd and that isnt working either?

Any help much appreciated

Thanks in advance

Ben.

The CD Key is printed on the back of what looks like a single sheet of advertising. In my case - bought in the UK - it's an advertising sheet for funsta.com. Hope you find it because we do not support piracy here and so no one will help you out by providing an alternate Key. Good luck. :cheers

Great............I cant find that sheet, the only things I have in the case are a full manual, a quick start guide & a book advertising codemaster games.

Is it in any of those?

Thanks for the help.

Ben.

Yorkie said:
Great............I cant find that sheet, the only things I have in the case are a full manual, a quick start guide & a book advertising codemaster games.

Is it in any of those?

Thanks for the help.

Ben.
I'm afraid not. It looks like you're missing the most important single piece of paper! :crying All I can suggest is that you contact Codemasters and explain your situation and try and get them to send you a new Key. I am given to understand that they are very helpful.

my disc key was below the dvd if u bought the BLIC DVD PC ROM youll find it there

Burma's Finest said:
I'm afraid not. It looks like you're missing the most important single piece of paper! :crying All I can suggest is that you contact Codemasters and explain your situation and try and get them to send you a new Key. I am given to understand that they are very helpful.

Ok, thanks for your help though mate.

Do you happen to have the address that I can contact them at?

Thanks in advance.

Ben.

I have got in touch with them now and it looks asif they are going to send me a new code, a very good and fast service from Codemasters. :)

It shows that they're confident in the protection software used to ensure that the user has a proper CD.

I don't see why they shouldn't send a new code to be honest.

Still done it quick though.

One thing though, why do some games have keys and others not? for example TW2004 has and FM05 hasn't.

Yorkie said:
I have got in touch with them now and it looks asif they are going to send me a new code, a very good and fast service from Codemasters. :)
Mail me the new working code @ [email protected]

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread