I've played 2004 pc version

disco

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Thanks Mani for putting up the berwall supermarket website. That is where I purchased it. EB in Adelaide didn't even have it on Friday The person who said does it accept USA dollars???? Well use your visa card and your bank will do the conversion for you. The berlin wall supermarket are very competitive and have the best prices in Australia.
And to all those who doubted me- why? I've been waiting for this game as long as you have! Why would I put you through the pain?
The Indian stadiums are Bangalore, Mumbai Kolkata, New Delhi, Chennai and Pune.
I can't find the 4 season career mode as promised by EA. It says on the box that there is 'career' style mode but haven't worked out what it is or if it is in the game.
Get the game from the Berlinwall and enjoy. Back out to the centre for me.

chrishinton85

Club Cricketer
U shud post some screenshots man!!!!!!!!!!
when ur playing the game plz press print screen button
go to the desktop open any image editor and paste it there
and plzzzzzzz post the pic here
as we r eagerly waiting for new info
Ea hasnt given us any and the guys who have got the game r the only source
of info

M

mxixm

Please the people who already have the PC version of the game can you post some screenshots! i am eagerly awaiting to see the graphics of this game.

I

imported_potter

Originally posted by bodyboarder_toobs@Dec 13 2003, 11:37 AM
Please the people who already have the PC version of the game can you post some screenshots! i am eagerly awaiting to see the graphics of this game.
Mate, you're not the only 1 waiting for screens. And I dont think anyone has got the PC version. But may be Im wrong(I hope I am). But if somebady had it, they would've already posted the screens. So, I think we'll have to wait 1 weak or so till EA eventually release some info about the game.Coz I dont think Mr. Bob is interested in posting some screens (thats if he has the PC version).

N

neh

he probibly does have it, i went for a check at united video today and they had it, so im goin down later to hire it out.

I

imported_potter

Dont forget to post screens( is it just me or is everybody anxious to see some screens)

wackojacko

International Cricketer
This is from Colin's forum, apparantly someone has it and here are the details:

Here is my review so far.? The game is very similar to Rugby 2004 in regards to creating players and adding them to the database.If you create a player you can only add him to his own nation i.e Australia - England - India etc.. but also you can add him to any county or state side.Amazingly there is no Shane Warne in the game.He doesnt even play for Victoria.The game modes are incredable.These include - Ashes tour Australia - Ashes Tour England - Long Tour Australia - Short Tour Australia - Long Tour England - Short Tour England - Subcontinent Tour - Carbbean Tour - New Zealand and Zimbabwe Tour - South African Tour - One Day Cricket Tour as well as Test Series - World Cup - World series - Knockout - Australian State - English County.All these modes include a full calender and it will take you for ever to complete it. You start a tour by playing either state teams - county teams - PM's XI - Minister XI or other sides including Australia A - New Zealand A etc.. Even if you tour New Zealand you play Canterbury and N.Districts from there. You get to select your squad from about 50 odd players and players can get injured on tour.? Gameplay has improved with fast bowlers swinging the ball heaps. You play and miss alot and I've been caught behind with little nicks which looks and feels real. The shots available have changed and gets alot of getting used to. On a hard Pitch it is hard to Cut the ball because it bounces to high. The run help icon has changed as well and is quite difficult.?? Everything has been included in 2004 but i am yet to have a bowler bowl a no ball against me.They bowl plenty of wides though.The confidence meter could be better.It goes up when you hit a boundry but if you dont score one for a while it goes down.One batsmen i had scored 60 runs with meter at about half then i scored another 20 runs in ones and twos and meter came down to about a 1/4.I thought it might stay up if you faced about 80 plus balls but it doesnt.? Great game and amust have.Beats 2002 hands down.

C

cricket2004

hey guys i have also bought the pc version from paktowers in karachi the game is cool there are karachi faislabad and lahore stadiums for pakistan.real facess!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! m goin g b ak to play its really good

W

wasim_akram

hey (cricket 2004) can u plz post some screen shots..... B)

Users who are viewing this thread