I've played 2004 pc version

W

wasim_akram

Ok i also thought of it but u wrote pc version.In dubai pc version will be arriving by 20 dec.Any ways all guys best of luck

I

imported_potter

Originally posted by cricket2004@Dec 13 2003, 02:00 PM
hey guys i have also bought the pc version from paktowers in karachi the game is cool there are karachi faislabad and lahore stadiums for pakistan.real facess!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! m goin g b ak to play its really good
Hey cricket2004. Did you check in Rainbow centre fotr the game? If yes and still didn't find the game, then did you get any info as to when the game(PC version that is) will be arriving in Karachi?

disco

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Here is a screen shot. Dedicated to those who didn't doubt me. Why would I want to waste my time taking screen shots when I could be playing the game?

Attachments

• AnyC00019.JPG
    AnyC00019.JPG
    146 KB · Views: 1
M

meatspx

The crowd looks pretty plain, and advertising boards shouldn't be underneath the sightscreen!!!!!!!
The initial reviews for this game are mixed, and no one has yet unlocked or found the 4 year tour option...maybe it isn't there?

C

cricketfan1

Great to see the twighlight period included for the day night games hence the red sky before dark sets in

disco

School Cricketer
Another screen shot.

Attachments

• AnyC00020.JPG
    AnyC00020.JPG
    238.8 KB · Views: 1
N

narcist

coo...which graphic filter (point/bilinear/trilinear) is this?

what are ur impressions pal? howd u like this game?

zuhair125

Club Cricketer
when you bowl at the stumps do the stumps go flying off?

could you post a shot off the centurian park pleasE?

E

electioneering

Too good man.I m desperately waiting for Demo to be relaesed.Hope EA does it this week.

chrishinton85

Club Cricketer
Great screenshots bob
I love them

Plzz post more screenies of editor menu and gameplay point
and some nice shots played by the batsman

N

nikhilverma

crap absolute crap

Look at the crowd so symmetrical!!!!

Umpires hands are suffering from polio.........!!!!!!!

couldn't they have learned from fifa 2003/2004 or nba 2003/2004 they are also from ea and have great graphics while cricket 2004 i don't think i'm gonna buy it!!!!!!!!

:angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

chrishinton85

Club Cricketer
Originally posted by nikhilverma@Dec 13 2003, 10:44 PM
crap absolute crap

Look at the crowd so symmetrical!!!!

Umpires hands are suffering from polio.........!!!!!!!

couldn't they have learned from fifa 2003/2004 or nba 2003/2004 they are also from ea and have great graphics while cricket 2004 i don't think i'm gonna buy it!!!!!!!!

:angry:? :angry:? :angry:? :angry:? :angry:? :angry:? :angry:? :angry:? :angry:? :angry:? :angry:? :angry:? :angry:
hey man nikhil calm down
Graphics

ALL we want is good AI and gameplay if its gud
then the game is gonna rock

Please post in English

Users who are viewing this thread