Mafia: Discussion, History and Waiting List Thread

blake

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Actually, if you want to have a preference for a Mafia game, people generally like to play games set up by certain mods, regardless of their themes. It's the mod that matters, not the themes.

I think you summarised that perfectly.

I haven't even seen Avatar and have no desire to either, but that doesn't really have any relevance. If there was a good mod holding an Avatar game I would happily join.

BKB1991

Panel of Selectors
I wouldnt mind co-modding the game with LL. It would definetly help me.

Prithvi

10 years at Planetcricket
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
Avatar would be a pretty hard theme to carry out for me, because I personally didn't love Avatar, so I wouldn't enjoy making a game on it, and the amount of characters are wayyyy too low. Fake claiming would be near impossible in a game based on Avatar.

But, blake put it perfectly. It's not about the theme. It never is. Actually, if you want to have a preference for a Mafia game, people generally like to play games set up by certain mods, regardless of their themes. It's the mod that matters, not the themes.

If the game is nothing related to Movie and its story, then its alright from my side:).
And Count me in for your Mafia game:D.

drainpipe32

Chairman of Selectors
On the subject of theme's it does make it more interesting and interactive for those of us who haven't played it, but ultimately it makes no difference. Although I suppose it could if the mod made rules as such.

I'll probably watch the current one to learn the rules, etc and then join the next one :)

Gaurav_7

Executive member
CSK
RR
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
You'll probably learn if you participate this time so that you're familiar with it next time. :)

ARay

County Cricketer
Hmm, time for a new mafia game? I am very bored these days :o

I am thinking of a simple mafia game, maybe 9 players with basic roles. Will start it after I get a laptop and join uni by 7th September though :p

LongLegs?

Club Cricketer
Ok. So I'm back home. And, I'll look to run another game, possibly my last for a while.

If BKB's still up for co-modding, I'll set up a thread soon.

BKB1991

Panel of Selectors
Sowwy dude, but life has started to get busy, and I am off to uni in a week, so I cant start a game now. I might participate in one though.

ARay

County Cricketer
Ok. So I'm back home. And, I'll look to run another game, possibly my last for a while.

I am willing to co mod a game with you LL.
I guess it will give me some experience before I start my own. :D

Users who are viewing this thread