Mar 30 - Pakistan v India (Semi-Final 2)

ShamiLoverGlipGlops

The Man With The Glip Glops
India
NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
You post ████ Paki007!! :rolleyes

Pakistan going as favorites in the West Indies game is understood and if we (India & Pakistan) ever play in Semi's then definitely India go as Favorites.

Your keeper mr Akmal is capable to lose match on his own. You call Number 5 ODI ranked batsman crap? Are you serious?

riz7khan12

Panel of Selectors
I am quite sure that you saw this dream last night and you are posting this in your dreams but the problem is that Dreams can't turn into reality and after 23rd,24th your dream will be turned into a nightmare

idk, i dreamt that ross taylor would score a century in the match against pakistan and when i woke up in the morning and checked the scorecard he actually did. :thumbs

The India semi-final will be pretty close, Ashwin and Harbhajan have to have a good day if they have any chance. But if Pakistan and India make it through then it should be pretty straight forward for India, the Pakistani batting is pretty fragile and their bowling isn't what it used to be, so as long as Sehwag/Tendulkar set up a good opening partnership and 2 out of the 4 middle order players perform with the bat they should win the game.

ShamiLoverGlipGlops

The Man With The Glip Glops
India
NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
When has he just played for himself and not country? Even do you watch Indian Cricket matches? Or just post on the basis of ████ T20 cricket?

He was the Number 1 ranked batsman and being a captain handling things is not easy. Even Ricky Ponting is out of form!! Say he plays for himself and records and not for country :rolleyes

Think twice dude!!

----------

Also, playing for himself's best example will always be SALMAN BUTT who was dieing to play IPL to pay off his loans and then did that spot fixing :rolleyes

Those kind of players are called playing for himself kinda!!

icyman

ICC Chairman
India
The Boys
Profile Flag
India
What if I start a thread- If Australia and West Indies both reach the QF-will it generate the same interest ? :lol

Zayed Cricket

School Cricketer
^^yeah thats why i support india for the 3rd quarter-finals...lol then a big clash...

Auwais

International Coach
Pipe down lads, for God's sake.

Can't you guys have a civilised discussion about India/Pakistan without turning it into an arguement?

BKB1991

Panel of Selectors
Exactly.

India is definetly the favorites going into this game. But surely I feel Pakistan has a better equipped team this time around. Its going to be on which team is better on that particular day. Its high time though that we end the Indian streak in the world cup games. We have already ended the Aussies winning streak so should be able to do the same with the Indians.

I would say Pakistan would stand a pretty good chance if the pitch is a touch sporting. Our bowlers our way better equipped at exploiting the pitch then the Indians. Just need to make sure they dont score more than 270, and we should really make a match of it. I would like to see Zaheer Khan against us.

Firstly lets hope both teams making it there...;)

Mike23

Associate Cricketer
Pipe down lads, for God's sake.

Can't you guys have a civilised discussion about India/Pakistan without turning it into an arguement?
this is as civilised as it can get and on a neutral note, if there is an ind-pak game india will win hands down.

BKB1991

Panel of Selectors
this is as civilised as it can get and on a neutral note, if there is an ind-pak game india will win hands down.

It is never as simple as that, when Pakistan are playing mate. We beat Sri Lanka and Australia, teams who were easily expected to beat us, and we lost to NZ. You have to throw the equations out when Pakistan play mate. ;)

Precisely why I would like us to beat the Windies first and then focus on India/Australia.

Prithvi

10 years at Planetcricket
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
First of all, before talking of semi Final clash, let me remind you people that Pakistan lost to New Zealand, who were the ones, whom Pakistan were expected to beat.
So, let Pakistan beat West Indies tomorrow. And after that, India v Australia, the big game! We all know how great are Indian bowlers(:rolleyes). First let Pakistan beat West Indies and India beat Australia (atleast, beat with batting & fielding even if bowling fails). Then, lets think off India Pakistan Semi Final.

All I hope is for a West Indies-India Semi Final, cause India-Pakistan semi final would be a a risky affair for Indians. Indians will be under pressure, being the favorites, playing in India, having long winning streak, recent Pakistan players and IPL saga's, blah blah XYZ.... All these factors would definitely increase lots of pressure in each and every player.

India-Pakistan encounters in KO stage are pretty dangerous, cause the one spoiling the party for their team will be blamed through out his life, for doing a small blunder which changes the result (Live example: Misbah-ul-Haq).

So, I'd prefer to watch a West Indies-India Semi Final, which would decrease pressure on India (being a Indian fan). If you're a Pakistani fan, prefer a Pakistan-Australia Semifinal, than Pakistan-India Semi final.

PS: Even I'd like to watch India - Pakistan match, but not at knock out stage, where you don't have other chance to cope up, if you lose it due to tensions you have against the opposition.

BKB1991

Panel of Selectors
Tbf, I would prefer us to play India. We have already beaten the Australians, and to test how good we really are, I would prefer us to play India. The pressure is on both teams, more so on the Indians, but the best team is the one who wins from situations like these.

I would re-clarify myself as India are the favorites, but thats precisely what Pakistan want and if we can take a few early wickets then I'd back us to win the game.

Users who are viewing this thread