March 12 : India vs South Africa

Aditya

ICC Board Member
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Where do you hear these things from? :spy:rolleyes

Pretty much it seems you are another Sachin (GOD) in disguise

Lol. I think this should be obvious, I wasn't being serious there. There has been so much talk about who should have been given the last over, so I thought I'll post something different, enough of Nehra and Harbhajan. :p

angryangy

ICC Chairman
^ yes and I heard Sachin also once piloted the space shuttle back to earth when the pilot died.
It's really quite common for sports people to also be astronauts, doncherknow?

Last edited by a moderator:

AngryPixel

Chairman of Selectors
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Nehra had two decent last over performances separated by 5 years and that was enough to convince Dhoni :eek: Ridiculous. Any above average bowler could have 2 good matches if you give him enough time. I wish we had Irfan Pathan. He couldn't have bowled worse than these new ball bowlers(yeah they are just new ball bowlers, calling them fast bowler is a disgrace to the game itself.Except Zaheer). And he would have chipped in with bat more often than not

WORLD CHAMPIONS

PC Battrick Cup Champion S17
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
If Proteas loose today, then this match and entire world Cup has been fixed. I am assuming if we do not win then a sub continent team will win this Cup. Pakistan could be as ICC is trying hard to revive their cricket. India could be as this the last Wolrd Cup for Sachin Tendulkar.

icyman

ICC Chairman
India
The Boys
Profile Flag
India
If Proteas loose today, then this match and entire world Cup has been fixed. I am assuming if we do not win then a sub continent team will win this Cup. Pakistan could be as ICC is trying hard to revive their cricket. India could be as this the last Wolrd Cup for Sachin Tendulkar.

A lot of conspiracy theories out in India as well- why did Dhoni go in with 3 seamers for a match v South Africa ?

AngryPixel

Chairman of Selectors
Replace a with u in first bold letter please:p

jacobfelix

International Coach
Sachin should have been given the last over. :p I've seen videos of the match, vs South Africa I guess. Where Sachin asked Azharuddin to give him the last over when South Africa needed just 6 to win off the last over. Sachin gave away just 2 runs and India won the match by 1 run.

Yeah....that was in the Hero Cup....Initially, Azharuddin handed over the bowl to Kapil and he told he couldnt do justice to that....surprised to see Kapil backing out :eek:...and Azhar handed the ball to the most gifted batsman of the team..

Interestingly, a few months later, there was a Ranji OD match going on between Karnataka and TN....TN required some 6-8 to win off the last over and the Karnataka skipper did one Azhar by throwing the ball to the most gifted batsman of their side - Rahul Dravid.....and guess what....Robin Singh struck him for a six!!! :p

Last edited:

Kabooka

International Cricketer
Interestingly, a few months later, there was a Ranji OD match going on between Karnataka and TN....TN required some 6-8 to win off the last over and the Karnataka skipper did one Azhar by throwing the ball to the most gifted batsman of their side - Rahul Dravid.....and guess what....Robin Singh struck him for a six!!! :p

Hehehe, aint cricket like a she devil, just cant guess what tricks she's gonna be playing on you.

EDIT- oooh yeah a very sexy she devil .

bedazzled4.jpg

Last edited:

icyman

ICC Chairman
India
The Boys
Profile Flag
India
If we see a India-Pakistan World Cup QF, rest be assured there is a lot of fixing behind the same. As much as I would like to see India-Pak QF, I don't wanna get the team involved in the realm of fixing. :(

AngryPixel

Chairman of Selectors
I would love someone bringing up some solid proof relating Nehra-Chawla-Munaf to match fixing ;) This is the only way to end Dhoni's man crush :p

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Seems like that "Joginder Sharma fluke" that happened during the T20 WC in 2007 has hurt us more than expected. That has made Dhoni think that he will get lucky sometime or the other and so he backs certain players until they get lucky.

Users who are viewing this thread