Maybe It's Too Late

exprezzo

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
i think i suggested this career mode in the future wishlist after the release of BLIC 2007.if implemented it will be great !

P

pcfan123

Mm yeah but it's too late to implement.

haha, yea that was a bit of a douche comment by me, what I was trying to say is that they will never put the effort and resources into cricket games as they do in American Football or soccer games.

A career mode as suggested by the thread started and countless others, has been in all Madden games since 1999. Its just a shame for us that cricket (especially Test Cricket) is not very popular.

dajesmac

Club Captain
haha, yea that was a bit of a douche comment by me, what I was trying to say is that they will never put the effort and resources into cricket games as they do in American Football or soccer games.

A career mode as suggested by the thread started and countless others, has been in all Madden games since 1999. Its just a shame for us that cricket (especially Test Cricket) is not very popular.

Hahah, well we're all entitled to a douche comment every now and then. But you were pretty much right, they won't invest too much in a game that doesn't have a very wide fan base.

The good thing about Twenty20 is that it can involve many countries, perhaps it will stretch as far as being popular one day in places like China, Russia and the USA. If this happens, you may find the video games will start to improve.

P

pcfan123

Hahah, well we're all entitled to a douche comment every now and then. But you were pretty much right, they won't invest too much in a game that doesn't have a very wide fan base.

The good thing about Twenty20 is that it can involve many countries, perhaps it will stretch as far as being popular one day in places like China, Russia and the USA. If this happens, you may find the video games will start to improve.

I live in the US mate, and TRUST me, Americans are too stupid to appreciate or understand the intricacies of cricket.

EDIT: would be nice to get the Chinese to play, then more than 1/3 of the world population will be from cricket loving countries!

Last edited by a moderator:

dajesmac

Club Captain
I live in the US mate, and TRUST me, Americans are too stupid to appreciate or understand the intricacies of cricket.

EDIT: would be nice to get the Chinese to play, then more than 1/3 of the world population will be from cricket loving countries!

Ahaha good point!

Well the ICC has fast-tracked them into the World Twenty20 qualifiers in the UAE (where I live! haha) this year in the hope that it will increase their interest in cricket. I doubt it will though, unless they somehow miraculously qualify.

If the ICC wants to expand cricket, I reckon they should allow more teams to compete! None of this associate member tosh. It's the only way to expand cricket.

Having said that, I'm pretty sure they invested $150m to develop cricket in Estonia and Turkey so they are trying.

Haha, and now I'm rambling.

Eon

Club Cricketer
Well heres to hoping that china some how against all the odds qualify.. even if they dont get through the first stage of the tournament they will have atleast done as good as australia... haha... man australia sucks at T20. It will happen.
And now that i think about it the superstar mode in madden isnt even that great... they havent really changed it since it was brought in lol. the be a pro mode in fifa and nba live is pretty good though... im sure if transmission games continues to make the codemasters cricket games im sure they will implement it well. heres hoping anyway

Users who are viewing this thread