No Requests Melic65 More Mod attempts - Updated sponsors, and some associate team kits

inertSpark

Associate Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
  4. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
Thanks for fixing that so quickly @sarkazm . I tried doing it myself but I only have GIMP at the moment and the .dds plugin doesnt seem to be working properly at the moment as I am missing a .dll file.

sarkazm

Club Captain
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Some completed Natwest T20 kits - including vest/jumper plus for a couple pants. Sponsor file included as well.

DerbyT20.jpg DerbyT20b.jpg DerbyT20vest.jpg durT20.jpg durT20back.jpg durT20jumper.jpg durT20vest.jpg surreyT20.jpg surreyT20jumper.jpg surreyT20vest.jpg yorkt20.jpg yorkt20b.jpg

You will see that some things aren't totally correct - more to do with how the textures are read to appear in-game along with some other things I'm still trying to figure out. Enjoy.

Sponsor files (uni_) go here: C:\Users\xxxxxxx\Documents\My Games\Don Bradman Cricket 14\textures\characters\sponsors
Pants files go here: C:\Users\xxxxxxx\Documents\My Games\Don Bradman Cricket 14\textures\characters\pants
Kits go here: C:\Users\xxxxxxx\Documents\My Games\Don Bradman Cricket 14\textures\characters\tops

Cheers.

Attachments

• ENGLAND T20 KITS to rar.rar
    505.5 KB · Views: 196
Last edited:

WiLSoNN

Club Captain
Thanks for the positive replies! Cheers.

Sure can - attached with this post - pattern_24_col.rar. Goes into the Modern 01 folder under tops. I've only created the basic kit template at this point - jumper/vest not modded so you will see an odd looking jumper and vest when being worn. My next task is to look at modding those to work with the kit template, and to tidy up the pattern a little. Still working on my understanding of how the kit templates have to be put together.

2014 IPL Sponsors added -attached. Might have to add to the request forum for Big Ant to include sponsor spaces on back of shirt, the collars, trousers and hats - worn everywhere in the IPL.

Please enjoy and again, I welcome any feedback or corrections especially as many of the logos had to be created from scratch as really hard to see what some where or just couldn't find a picture anywhere.
Readme for install also attached.

Thanks and enjoy the cricket!
Awesome !!! I am also Trying some Sponsors Modding, Would u pls share this kit templates ?

bahnzo

Club Captain
Not sure if this is an error, but I play my career for Yorkshire, and the logo on their kits is pure white. Is this correct, or do I need to change something in the game?

ykwTHei.jpg

SpitfiresKent

ICC Board Member
ZIM...
Profile Flag
England
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
You can't change anything in career mode once you've started them.

Just fiddle about with the colours in the academy.

bahnzo

Club Captain

They are all the same no matter which mode I play. The above is a quick match with the team and they still display. I'm guessing the sponsor and whatnot isn't set correctly somewhere?

bahnzo

Club Captain
You need to change the 'Inverse' setting on that kit for the sponsor...

Ok will have a look. I think I'm going to have to go through and change all the sponsors as well. I'm guessing that since I used the "replace with best" option that somehow the team kit options have changed?

Very good kits tho, very much improves the experience in game having the correct logos.

sarkazm

Club Captain

You also need to find out what teams default kits and sponsor files are when in career mode, then changing the kit mod by renaming to match what the default links to (change two file names) - hope that makes sense however, because of limits in the number of sponsor files and/or kits, there will be cross-overs.

Did anyone ever create a default file list of what team used what kit and/or sponsor?
Maybe the link to default kits could be removed and it becomes something done as part of creating a career mode or part of the DB Academy -most probably still require more file options added I'd think.

Cheers.[DOUBLEPOST=1410331003][/DOUBLEPOST]
Awesome !!! I am also Trying some Sponsors Modding, Would u pls share this kit templates ?

Hi WiLSoNN.

Templates can be found here: http:Templates, Tutorials and Resources

Cheers.

WiLSoNN

Club Captain
You also need to find out what teams default kits and sponsor files are when in career mode, then changing the kit mod by renaming to match what the default links to (change two file names) - hope that makes sense however, because of limits in the number of sponsor files and/or kits, there will be cross-overs.

Did anyone ever create a default file list of what team used what kit and/or sponsor?
Maybe the link to default kits could be removed and it becomes something done as part of creating a career mode or part of the DB Academy -most probably still require more file options added I'd think.

Cheers.[DOUBLEPOST=1410331003][/DOUBLEPOST]

Hi WiLSoNN.

Templates can be found here: http:Templates, Tutorials and Resources

Cheers.
Thanks Mate .

sarkazm

Club Captain
Some more Natwest T20 kits added. I'm not guaranteeing 100% accuracy, but I've given them a go just to try and work it out. I know there are a couple of colours not right but I have changed them in the academy, just haven't taken a screenshot of them.

Happy to share my photoshop files if others want to tidy them up.
Enjoy.

glousT20.jpg hampT20.jpg lancT20.jpg leicesT20.jpg middleT20.jpg northantst20.jpg nottsT20.jpg sussexT20.jpg WorcesT20.jpg

Attachments

• ReadMe.txt
    1.9 KB · Views: 82
    1.6 MB · Views: 162

sarkazm

Club Captain
Hi all.
Natwest kits finished.
As mentioned in an earlier post - some kits are more an interpretation and not 100% accurate although I think fairly close with my limited modding skills and as also mentioned, I'm more than happy to share my photoshop files if someone would like to tidy up the kits.

Just finished these:
essext20.jpg kentT20.jpg somT20.jpg warT20.jpg

Attached is the full T20 package and readme. Enjoy.

Attachments

• ReadMe.txt
    2.4 KB · Views: 118
    2.4 MB · Views: 246

SpitfiresKent

ICC Board Member
ZIM...
Profile Flag
England