No Requests Melic65 More Mod attempts - Updated sponsors, and some associate team kits

sarkazm

Club Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Good job on the Kent kit :thumbs
Great Work...

Thanks gentlemen!
A lot of the alignment of things on the kits is a real pain, I think due to how the textures translate in game - especially on the sleeves. That is where you'll see some errors when it becomes long sleeves and when wearing vests - it only gives you one sleeve to work with so for example on the Kent kit there will be two blue sleeves, not one red and one blue.
Anyway, hopefully BA will open up a few more options for modding.

Cheers.

Jaggers

Club Cricketer
How did you get the white section on the Warwickshire kit sleeves? I can only get a solid colour.

Top work though!

sarkazm

Club Captain
How did you get the white section on the Warwickshire kit sleeves? I can only get a solid colour.

Top work though!
Hi Jaggers.
Thanks.
The white on the sleeves and the little piece on the collar are all on the alpha channel. Took forever to try to even get close to how the white piece should look because the texture on the sleeve isn't straight-forward and as I left it till last, it became the 4th colour - black for the alpha channel.
I've posted a short little explanation of using the alpha channel but I can't remember which discussion that was in.
Cheers.

DONKO

Club Cricketer
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
Can you make IPL kits

DBC14 Rocks

Club Captain
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Thank you very much, these mods are amazing

satt294

Club Cricketer
Hey Good work mate!:cheers

But some of your later additions like Ramslam sponsors ask to replace the already existing ones(provided by you for Aus/IPL)?
Any way to solve this?

sarkazm

Club Captain
Hi satsat.

Any way to solve this? No. There are very limited numbers for sponsor slots so every time (more or less) you make new ones, they replace the ones you already had. Hopefully, BA are going to add some extra space for mods so we can have every team with its own kit, sponsors, emblems, etc., etc. At the moment, just can't do it.

Cheers.

maxtiger

Club Captain
Thanks for the positive replies! Cheers.

Sure can - attached with this post - pattern_24_col.rar. Goes into the Modern 01 folder under tops. I've only created the basic kit template at this point - jumper/vest not modded so you will see an odd looking jumper and vest when being worn. My next task is to look at modding those to work with the kit template, and to tidy up the pattern a little. Still working on my understanding of how the kit templates have to be put together.

2014 IPL Sponsors added -attached. Might have to add to the request forum for Big Ant to include sponsor spaces on back of shirt, the collars, trousers and hats - worn everywhere in the IPL.

Please enjoy and again, I welcome any feedback or corrections especially as many of the logos had to be created from scratch as really hard to see what some where or just couldn't find a picture anywhere.
Readme for install also attached.

Thanks and enjoy the cricket!

how set Sponsors light & dark i had saw the only one sponsor that name was Score not Score light or Score dark

sarkazm

Club Captain
Hi maxtiger

Sponsors light & dark are chosen when you select the uniform in the Academy - you select to show sponsor and then it asks to 'show inverse'. That's how the light & dark work.
Step by step:

Copy and paste the sponsor files to appropriate folder, i.e.: C:\Users\yourusername\Documents\My Games\Don Bradman Cricket 14\textures\characters\sponsors, etc.
  1. select team and then select 'Identity' - you select the sponsor here
  2. select team and then 'Uniforms'
  3. select which kit you want to use
  4. then go to 'Clothing'
  5. select to show sponsor, then
  6. you either tick 'Show Inverse' or leave unticked
Hope that explains it.
Cheers.

maxtiger

Club Captain
Hi maxtiger

Sponsors light & dark are chosen when you select the uniform in the Academy - you select to show sponsor and then it asks to 'show inverse'. That's how the light & dark work.
Step by step:

Copy and paste the sponsor files to appropriate folder, i.e.: C:\Users\yourusername\Documents\My Games\Don Bradman Cricket 14\textures\characters\sponsors, etc.
  1. select team and then select 'Identity' - you select the sponsor here
  2. select team and then 'Uniforms'
  3. select which kit you want to use
  4. then go to 'Clothing'
  5. select to show sponsor, then
  6. you either tick 'Show Inverse' or leave unticked
Hope that explains it.
Cheers.

thank's dude but i have problem with sponsor england team sponsor & Ipl team sponsor are same

but when i was replace this file overwrite them england team or Ipl team's uniform's are change

also pakistan & bangladesh team sponsor file are same & when i was replace it or overwrite it on bangladesh team shirt name show's pakistan team's name please dude help me

or you send me your complate textures folder on my email

Snowy

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
Australia
I don't think you get it.

You have Pakistan and Bangladesh set as the same sponsor. Change one of them, or change the file name.

maxtiger

Club Captain
I don't think you get it.

You have Pakistan and Bangladesh set as the same sponsor. Change one of them, or change the file name.

look at this file's for Pakistan & Bangladesh

uni_commtask_dark.dds & uni_commtask_dark.dds they are same

where i change this file name & i was change it is that correct it for sponsor logo & team's name

SpitfiresKent

ICC Board Member
ZIM...
Profile Flag
England
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
@Dutch pass me the toaster...

Users who are viewing this thread