Story Minnow Star

andyptl18

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Well I wanted to start a story thread on my created player for a long time but now I finally get the chance (I got Fraps to work now). So here it is (my first story) :

Andy Patel grew up in Calcutta,India and lived there for 10 years in which he showed great batting potential in minor cricket clubs.Having moved to the England, Andy Patel left the game of cricket for a couple years before he made it into the U-15 Warwickshire cricket club. From there on it was a dream for Andy as he mastered batting and leg-spin bowling. Now after 2 years of first-class cricket it seems that Andy has finally got a 1-year contract to play on the Warwickshire county team. He will be playing this year as he improves his game. Here are his Under-15 Stats:
Batting-Left Handed Opening Batsman, Moderate aggressiveness
Innings-45
Not-outs-5
Runs-1,890
Average-47.25
HS-148*
Bowling:Right Arm Leg-spin, Can produce a huge amount of turn but cannot control it too well.
Matches-45
Runs Given-1,480
Wickets-40
Avg-37.00
Econ-4.11
Best Bowling-4/18

Last edited:

andyptl18

Club Cricketer
well here is the squad for Warwickshire for this year. Andy Patel replaces A.Louston for the 1-down batting spot. Due to A.Louston's back surgery he won't return for the rest of the season. This is will be an interesting move by Warwickshire to move A.Patel to the 4rth spot, as he is still a youngster only 16 years of age.
squad0ag.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Last edited:

andyptl18

Club Cricketer
the first macth of Warwickshire is against Glamorgan. N.Knight, captain, of Warwickshire had decided to move A.Patel to pos.#4 of the batting lineup.
Here are the conditions:
and the squads for the game:
Warwickshire-
Glamorgan-

Last edited:

andyptl18

Club Cricketer
Warwickshire decided to bat first but Kasprowicz has already struck with the wicket of M.Wagh at only 6 runs! the catch by R.Croft

ANOTHER WICKET DOWN in the 2nd over-Ian Bell

Last edited:

Briggsey

International Coach
Not the best of starts for Warwickshire, hopefully Patel can get them going with a good score! best of luck mate.

andyptl18

Club Cricketer
well Patel and captain-N.Knight were able to pull together an excellent 115 run stand before N.Knight fell to R.Croft

A.Patel showing his excellent backfoot glance:

Then A.Patel makes his very first County half-century:

andyptl18

Club Cricketer
Well guys my Cricket 2005 game-cd just got hot-milk spilled all over it because of my little cousin so i cannot continue this thread anymore due to my inability to play the game at all now so can anyone of the moderators please close this thread? i would really appreciate it

P.S-Andy Patel socred 69 in the 2nd innings and took one wicket in the whole game. Warwickshire won due to 150+ runs by Andy and 60 runs and 6 wickets by H.Streak, also a 5/25 by Pretorius in the 2nd innings

Last edited:

Briggsey

International Coach
Thats a shame mate, maybe you could go and get a replacement CD for the game or something? Do you have C2K4? Maybe you could kind of continue the story on there if you do! Just an idea anyway....

andyptl18

Club Cricketer
actually never mind moderators
i dont want to close this thread because I called my cousin in Canada, he is a minor sales rep for EA, so he siad he can get me another Cricket 2005 game for about $20 so i will just get that thanks Briggsey fo rur suggestions though

Users who are viewing this thread