Most Predictable World Cup Ever?

BigCrickNan

Chairman of Selectors
God wouldn't of predicted what Malinga almost pulled off (in terms of the win) so it's sort of contradicted this thread.

Stephen Bailey

Executive member
Profile Flag
England
Well it's definitely not the most predictable world cup because South Africa actually won after collapsing from a position they shouldn't have even got close to losing from! :eek:

I was preparing my "same old South Africa" post for the super 8's thread as well....

siddharth2002

National Board President<br /><a href="showthread.
Online Cricket Games Owned
This World Cup has shown to us how One day game has evolved over the last 5 years. Its definitely become more exciting in my view. A score of 300 in 50 overs has actually started to look boring. :p

prarara

International Cricketer
I read an article that it's becoming more physical-in that sense that it requires more than just elegant strokeplay and well placed bowling. Off-topic some say that's why India's struggling, they don't have the physicality...it's something Team India needs to work on I suppose.

Will_NA

Chairman of Selectors
siddharth2002 said:
This World Cup has shown to us how One day game has evolved over the last 5 years. Its definitely become more exciting in my view. A score of 300 in 50 overs has actually started to look boring. :p

On a decent pitch, it is only par ;)

Punk_Sk8r

National Board President
Does everyone agree this is definatly not the most boring World Cup?

If so I can't see the point of agruing maybe Gambino was a bit selfish (not in a bad way) just because Pakistan are out doesnt mean its not interesting.........although I can't see the point of the minows bothering to try and win there just going to get hammered :p

siddharth2002

National Board President<br /><a href="showthread.
prarara said:
I read an article that it's becoming more physical-in that sense that it requires more than just elegant strokeplay and well placed bowling. Off-topic some say that's why India's struggling, they don't have the physicality...it's something Team India needs to work on I suppose.
I, in fact, think that India now truly lacks the talent to keep up with the changes in One day cricket.

watson11

School Cricketer
hi,
There is no point of getting bored.Super 8 series has just started and is a lot more stuff to watch.the exit of two teams will not have much effect.
There is a lot more to watch.

Users who are viewing this thread