Mouseydread's Classic Cricket Teams

Mouseydread

Associate Captain
Hi @WealeyH I'll have a look and see what is up with Sri Lanka, glad your enjoying all the 90s national teams, did you also download or use the 90s league sides?
Hi @WealeyH I checked the upload I cannot see what is wrong with Sri Lanka 2000s? Would you describe what you are seeing, I am going to take it down for 5 minutes and re-upload it and see if that makes a difference, all the lineups look ok so far.

Wealey

ICC Board Member
Hi @WealeyH I checked the upload I cannot see what is wrong with Sri Lanka 2000s? Would you describe what you are seeing, I am going to take it down for 5 minutes and re-upload it and see if that makes a difference, all the lineups look ok so far.

When I clicked on Roster mate all the names were jumbled with random player names!

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin
PlanetCricket Award Winner
I don’t think there are anywhere? As in 99-2002 kind of Test shirt.

@wasteyouryouth for test shirts am I able to just swap a simple logo onto the white kit? I have no clue
Yeah mate, test shirt can just have existing logos placed on them.

I think I did an early 2000's Australia and England. Can't remember if I shared. I have plenty of others from C19 that could fairly easily be repurposed. I'll see if I can find some time. Any request stick in the requests thread or Discord. @Mouseydread if there's any you think would be good for your teams let me know.

Wealey

ICC Board Member

I think I did an early 2000's Australia and England. Can't remember if I shared. I have plenty of others from C19 that could fairly easily be repurposed. I'll see if I can find some time. Any request stick in the requests thread or Discord. @Mouseydread if there's any you think would be good for your teams let me know.

Legend.. yeah the Aussie and England one are definitely there!

Wealey

ICC Board Member

A1627AD5-6D55-4B45-8354-EC9ED503C26D.png
These bad boys :grat:

zafar_sheikh

Club Captain
When I clicked on Roster mate all the names were jumbled with random player names!
It happens when you search on community for certain team or by certain user if you back and again search the same the player gets removed... It's a good when you only want to download kits you can use this process as it only downloads kits as rest of the roster is locked.

Wealey

ICC Board Member

Bloody hell didn’t realize you had done them all on the previous game. Literally late 90’s early 2000’s!

lynchy4610

Associate Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
These sides are brilliant, I just changed the kits to some of the IPL / SA Domestic teams kit that looked great and started a custom league ODI competition with WI, Aus, Ind NZ, SA and ENG

lynchy4610

Associate Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Hi @lynchy4610 which sides are you using the custom league teams or the decade teams?
The 90's ones with the Tigers, Lions etc brilliant so far

First game the Dragons were bowled out for 107 Alec Stewart top score of a meager 17

Danny Morrison 4/16
Reiffle 2/9
Donald 2/27

In second game the Tigers are 5/276 after 43 overs. Steve Waugh who I moved into that side is closing in on a fine IDO hundred on 86*, Mark Taylor was out for 60. Gillespie pick of bowlers with 3, Henry Olonga has gone for 80 off 7 and Afridi has been punished by Waugh in particular going for 50 off 4 overs.

Users who are viewing this thread