Mouseydread's Classic Cricket Teams

Rowdoss

Club Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
@Mouseydread
I put these in the request thread as someone had asked for them. I made them to go with some of your (and Blocker Dave’s) great teams when I downloaded them. If you wanted to add them to any of your teams, I shared them under Rowdoss and/or
team “Rowdy’s Kits”

Attachments

• 09E6D990-756E-4681-8821-DF5A35D234F0.jpeg
    09E6D990-756E-4681-8821-DF5A35D234F0.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 15
  • ABD305D5-3B25-4F1E-BC92-C9CE405BC14B.jpeg
    ABD305D5-3B25-4F1E-BC92-C9CE405BC14B.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 13
  • 94BF581B-ED3F-4C83-878E-63C07FE08205.jpeg
    94BF581B-ED3F-4C83-878E-63C07FE08205.jpeg
    947.7 KB · Views: 15
  • 34344AC3-85A5-458E-9AAD-DEB8B493CDA7.jpeg
    34344AC3-85A5-458E-9AAD-DEB8B493CDA7.jpeg
    1,010.1 KB · Views: 17
  • CE874EA7-E08B-4A57-8BFE-76B007BCFC04.jpeg
    CE874EA7-E08B-4A57-8BFE-76B007BCFC04.jpeg
    860 KB · Views: 15
  • F72A6F5F-0030-453B-BBDE-BC8EBA8E78E7.jpeg
    F72A6F5F-0030-453B-BBDE-BC8EBA8E78E7.jpeg
    922.4 KB · Views: 16

Rowdoss

Club Captain
Beautiful!!
I’m going to do the England versions too as soon as I can.
the ‘87 challenge cup uniforms, which I love!, were a real rush job just to get an idea how I’d do it so I’ll get around to doing those a little better also. I think England and Pakistan were involved in that tourney too.

(I think that’s your WSC logo on most of these too;))
And if anyone comes across the old 70s/80s ACB logo of the two batsmen back to back, I’d love to use it on these too

blockerdave

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
I’m going to do the England versions too as soon as I can.
the ‘87 challenge cup uniforms, which I love!, were a real rush job just to get an idea how I’d do it so I’ll get around to doing those a little better also. I think England and Pakistan were involved in that tourney too.

(I think that’s your WSC logo on most of these too;))
And if anyone comes across the old 70s/80s ACB logo of the two batsmen back to back, I’d love to use it on these too
I had that ACB logo in c19 I can’t remember for sure but I think possibly @wasteyouryouth did it

gkvarma18

Associate Cricketer
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Mouseydread teams were great in Cricket 19 but here in this game there's no match with real faces , don't know why because C22 gone backwards from C19.

Mouseydread

Associate Captain
Mouseydread teams were great in Cricket 19 but here in this game there's no match with real faces , don't know why because C22 gone backwards from C19.
It is much harder to do in C22, however if they fix the overlay and maybe increase the amount of morphs available (which I hope) I think the faces will improve.

Its the same with many of the licensed players some of which are way off because although the scan is there and the texture overlay, the morphs are very limited.

In previous in C19 you could so much with the eyes and nose and mouth, but in C22 it is challenging.

That said there are some creations which I go back to improve like Botham or Border which are two top of my head which were fairly straightforward, what I have concentrated on for now is getting the teams out there, especially with the perks and tendencies in place. Hopefully they will fix the editor issue.

I will keep putting the teams up in the hope that by the time the teams are up, the editor will improve. I am confident that the editor will get better, I have noticed subtle changes since it started, but it's still not stable enough.

blockerdave

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
It is much harder to do in C22, however if they fix the overlay and maybe increase the amount of morphs available (which I hope) I think the faces will improve.

Its the same with many of the licensed players some of which are way off because although the scan is there and the texture overlay, the morphs are very limited.

In previous in C19 you could so much with the eyes and nose and mouth, but in C22 it is challenging.

That said there are some creations which I go back to improve like Botham or Border which are two top of my head which were fairly straightforward, what I have concentrated on for now is getting the teams out there, especially with the perks and tendencies in place. Hopefully they will fix the editor issue.

I will keep putting the teams up in the hope that by the time the teams are up, the editor will improve. I am confident that the editor will get better, I have noticed subtle changes since it started, but it's still not stable enough.
I think your Michael Holding is brilliant btw. That might be my favourite one. Your Greenidge too is particularly on point

Rowdoss

Club Captain
I’ve made England ‘86 odi uni
And Australia, England and WI ‘92 World Cup unis
Will share tomorrow under Rowdoss
Probably in a team called Rowdy’s Kits 2

EDIT: sneak peek while I’m doing a few other WC’92 teams to add..

Attachments

• 97C4BCD5-0A22-4CDE-899D-94041883A32C.jpeg
    97C4BCD5-0A22-4CDE-899D-94041883A32C.jpeg
    822.3 KB · Views: 22
  • B7BBEA1C-F91F-4451-8134-C52E51184CD2.jpeg
    B7BBEA1C-F91F-4451-8134-C52E51184CD2.jpeg
    814.5 KB · Views: 21
Last edited:

Mouseydread

Associate Captain
Uploaded a 1970s World squad.

I had a lot of fun with these in exhibition matches.

There is something rebellious about the era, and it was full of innovation, night cricket, stump microphones, one day games, coloured uniforms, express bowling.

Most played World Series Cricket for Packer, where innovation was front and centre.

A few English players now join the fray. I left out Kallicharran for Keith Fletcher. Some like the banned South Africans, and others like, Intikhab, and New Zealander, Glenn Turner, miss the cut.

Whose in, include many of the legendary Australians of the era, Walters, Redpath, the Chappells, Lillee, Thompson, Walker, truth is there were many existing great players of the seventies from all over such as Tony Greig, John Snow, Dennis Amiss, Alan Knott and Derek Underwood for England. Zaheer and Majid Khan were class acts for Pakistan, and of course the West Indians, led by Clive Lloyd.

Imagine Boycott opening with Gavaskar!

Enjoy!

Last edited:

Mouseydread

Associate Captain
Uploaded Australia 1970s.

One of the strongest eras for Australian cricket. Lillee, Thompson, Marsh, the Chappell brothers, Dough Walters and a host of macho men who dismantled a talented West Indies side in 1975/76 - a series I'm looking forward to recreating.

This squad has some serious talented players who backed up their star players throughout the decade, Yallop, Hughes, McCosker, Walker, Redpath, Stackpole, Edwards, Mallett, Pascoe, Jenner, O'Keefe, Cosier. Massie, Hurst, Gilmour , Turner, Hogg, Border, Shehan, Dymock and Hookes.

I've updated, Thompson (Looks, bowling action and perks), Greg Chappell (looks) and Doug Walters (looks), Marsh (perks).

To get the full 70s set, I need to do England, Pakistan and New Zealand which should be up by the end of the week.

Enjoy!

Roooooot

Club Cricketer
Uploaded Australia 1970s.

One of the strongest eras for Australian cricket. Lillee, Thompson, Marsh, the Chappell brothers, Dough Walters and a host of macho men who dismantled a talented West Indies side in 1975/76 - a series I'm looking forward to recreating.

This squad has some serious talented players who backed up their star players throughout the decade, Yallop, Hughes, McCosker, Walker, Redpath, Stackpole, Edwards, Mallett, Pascoe, Jenner, O'Keefe, Cosier. Massie, Hurst, Gilmour , Turner, Hogg, Border, Shehan, Dymock and Hookes.

I've updated, Thompson (Looks, bowling action and perks), Greg Chappell (looks) and Doug Walters (looks), Marsh (perks).

To get the full 70s set, I need to do England, Pakistan and New Zealand which should be up by the end of the week.

Enjoy!
Just wanted to say thanks for some great historic content here. It would be great if we could eventually play the 1975 World Cup... although I guess tracking down all the East Africa players might be a challenge. It might also be difficult to programme a 1975 Gavaskar to take 60 overs to score 30-odd!

Mouseydread

Associate Captain
Just wanted to say thanks for some great historic content here. It would be great if we could eventually play the 1975 World Cup... although I guess tracking down all the East Africa players might be a challenge. It might also be difficult to programme a 1975 Gavaskar to take 60 overs to score 30-odd!
I am sure somewhere on I think Cricket Archive that's I've got some information, I think someone did them in Cricket 19. Anyway they could make it here with a bit of research.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread