MS Dhoni~New Bats will be available with my ipl patch! Editing helmets right now!

kills999

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
MSD I requset again could u plz post the wood texture for bats bcoz i hv trouble figuring that out:help.

MS Dhoni

School Cricketer
Here is the bat template. Sorry for being late. Also remember to change the correct file name in hex editor. Don't forget that there are atleast 6 or 7 files with same name. Changing wrong file's name can mess up your game that happened to me. So be careful.

Last edited:

MS Dhoni

School Cricketer
Kills can you please also work on helmets because i have been working on that since 3 days and i can edit any part of the helmet but not the braces. Here is the template i have figures out so far for the helmet: View attachment 51843

The invisible part on the left is the Braces part. The yellow boxes that say side of brace is the metal part that holds the brace with the helmet. The problem is that when i draw lines for brace on the invisible part then in game, during the cutscenes they look perfect but during the gameplay, the braces part is completely white and you see braces covered with white. Me and kutta are already working on it and it would be faster if u can work on it too. Thanks!

Last edited:

kills999

Club Cricketer
Ok MS thx for the template first of all.

And im trying on the helmets will post as soon as i figure it out.

kills999

Club Cricketer
Succes with Helmets!!!!

I did it i hv edited ur template MSD to get a perfect helmet template with braces.

I think u faced a problem that instead of braces a white cover like thing was appearing.

Well use this template and when done editng it
Save it as DXT 1 |1 bit alpha

I hv drwn braces but if u want to change them here r instructions:
1)First select the entire box of the braces area(Rectangular Marquee tool)

2)(the braces box should be still selected)Now click on the Channels Tab.(Its next to the Layers Tab) and there should be somting called Alpha 1,click it.

3)U will see the braces box selected here as well,click inside the selectin and press delete.This should make the entire selection black.

4)Now go back to the layers section and draw the braces inside the box.

5)Use the magic wand tool to select the braces u hv drawn(The lines not the box this time).

6) make sure the braces r still selected and go to the Channels Tab-->Alpha 1 again.

7) Again here the lines if the braces will be selected. Use the paint bucket tool to fill these with white.

8)All this ensures that u get transperrency behind the braces.Otherwise u will se a white mask and lines drawn on it.

9)BUT if u like the braces I hv deawn then no need to use this method(My braces r drawn badly)

Dont get scared if after saving u see the file and u see the braces box black.That actually means transperency.(Dont worry if u colour black it wont bcom transparent but as u has deleted the alpha part it just shows black)

Attachments

• template.rar
    3 KB · Views: 29
Last edited:

MS Dhoni

School Cricketer
Thanks man. You have just solved the biggest problem i had in this parch. thanks allllooooootttt!!!!!. Reps for you!

kills999

Club Cricketer
No problem MSD.Glad to help.:D
U might find that in the template u will see that alrond the drawn braces its black.That means background transparency for dds files(For most other image files transparency means a checkerd box background).:eek:

Last edited:

MS Dhoni

School Cricketer
Hey kills can u do me a last thing please? have made perfect braces but they don't show up right. here is the PSD file and when you open this then go to channels and then alpha 1 then you will see the braces i made but i don't know how to get those braces to all the layers.
View attachment 51865

Last edited:

kills999

Club Cricketer
Heres the fixed template.With the braces u hv drawn.

Also i hv edited the braces u hv made a bit bcoz when I used them in game
the slanting path drwn was not coming out perfectly.

Attachments

• template.rar
    3.3 KB · Views: 13

kills999

Club Cricketer
Heres how it looks in game(still need a little tweaking)

India Helmet.

Attachments

• helm..JPG
    helm..JPG
    14.1 KB · Views: 106

MS Dhoni

School Cricketer
hey there is a problem here that when i follow ur steps to create my own braces then when i use the rectangular tool and go to channel alpha 1 and press delete then the box becomes white. First time i did it then it became black. I will give u a template with my own created braces and they will be perfect this time. All you will have to do it get rid of the white mask. this time just trace on top my the braces i make. And use pencil tool to do it and use the diameter of 3 for pencil.

kills999

Club Cricketer
OK ill w8 for the new braces design MS.The braces need a proper tats all is standing in the way of helmets now.

Users who are viewing this thread