KKR
Avengers
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
Tasmanian Journey

tasintro.png

Day 1 : 7.00 AM, the bell rang! I was back in India for Diwali vacations and the milkman was here to serve the milk. I was very sleepy after bursting crackers last night. BTW, I am Parth Kadakia studied Computer Engineering from Hobart & William Smith College.

In half sleep, I took a litre of milk and went into the kitchen for making coffee. Its was my second day in India and I am supposed to be going for Mumbai Tour seeing all the places famous in Mumbai. I have had my childhood in India but shifted to Hobart when I was 10.

I was really hesitant in going for the Mumbai tour as it was the start of Australian summer where Australia were taking on New Zealand for the First T20. I was really excited to see how this summer goes for Australia as Australia have seen many ups and downs in recent times. It was an important summer for Australia as they had 2 big tours coming up. The on going New Zealand tour or the Trans Tasman Trophy and then the biggest of all, the Border Gavaskar Trophy.

Well, it was 10.00 AM and after getting ready my relative Dirgh, came to pick me up. We started with Gateway of India and then went on to see Trident hotel where terrorist attacked on 26th November. I was very hungry and we stopped by Cafe Leopold. I was very much into cricket, I was so much interested that I was really expecting a call from Cricket Tasmania.

I told my relative to take me to Brabourne Stadium & Wankhade Stadium but instead he took me to Shivaji Park, the ground from where Sachin Tendulkar rose up as a cricketer.

lg27687124405.JPG

We drove back to Bandra where we drove on the Bandra Worli Sea Link and it was an amazing experiance. With high music played in the car, weed joint in my hand we were fully enjoying our day until.....

To Be Continued

Index

Chapter 1 - Tasmanian Journey Introduction
Chapter 2 - A Big Trouble Avoided
Chapter 3 - Good News Or Bad...
Chapter 4 - Day Finally Ends
Chapter 5A - My First Chat
Chapter 5B - My First Chat Part II
Chapter 6 - Take That On The Balls! - My First Training Session
Chapter 7 - Upcoming Match
Chapter 8A - Tasmania VS USA - Day 1 : Lunch

Last edited:

RPHKR

National Board President
Good start/presentation. Please choose a good color for your story.

Which is better?

Tasmanian's Journey
Tasmanian's Journey

Umair7

El Presidente
AUS..
Ireland
Kings XI
KK
Hobart Hurricanes
Survival Games Finalist
Champions League Winner
Avengers
Oval Invincibles
Profile Flag
Australia
Good Start Mate :cheers

ShamiLoverGlipGlops

The Man With The Glip Glops
India
NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
I am planning for Green? Dark green as this.

Tasmania have been a green side :D

ShamiLoverGlipGlops

India
NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
Done then :cheers Thanks for your valuable feedback @ Hedger & Puneeth :thumbs

Gaurav_7

Executive member
CSK
RR
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
More than anything, it is Cricket 05 which makes it more interesting for me. Good luck!

ShamiLoverGlipGlops

India
NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
TasmanianStory.png

A Big Trouble Avoided

Well, getting stoned is really not good especially when you are not in your country and are just at some other country to enjoy. We saw police checking each and every car and few bikers were caught for not wearing helmets. I was really scared as if they would check us I would definitely be caught with drugs. I would be arrested and a case would be filed.

mumbai-police-sign-board-nakabandi.jpg

I asked my cousin whether he has all the required papers or not and whether he has proper license. We were stopped by the police and they first suspected the strange smell of inside the car, my brother was told to come out and was asked for papers and license. He presented the required to them and we were let off. I breath in sigh and we moved back home after all this tension.

As we reached home I straight away went off to get freshen up leaving my cell phone on the table desk. I took around 15 minutes to get freshen up as I was really scared about what happened as my career in any field would have ended if was found guilty carrying drugs.

*Phone Rings*

When I came out, started listening to some trance and was deeply into it, my cousin had to left to get some food. While I was unaware about still the phone ringing, I really got tripped. My friend soon came with some Chinese food and I was really hungry. *Phone Continues To Ring*. We both had some tasty Chinese food, while he even discussed what we are going to do next and where are we roaming around.

After I had my food, I went to get my phone from the desk. I finally checked my phone which had 15 Missed Calls :eek: What was more surprising was.....

To Be Continued

TasmanianStory1.png

Last edited:

Umair7

El Presidente
AUS..
Ireland
Kings XI
KK
Hobart Hurricanes
Survival Games Finalist
Champions League Winner
Avengers
Oval Invincibles
Profile Flag
Australia
Good Update Especially The Drugs Scene :)

Gaurav_7

Executive member
CSK
RR
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
I am always looking forward to career diaries. Only two I've enjoyed so far. One by Surender which was a smallish one and didn't continue and the other one by Tom which kept on going and was resumed a 100 times. But, those were quality. I tried myself too but, wasn't really successful. I feel they are the difficult ones. I'd recommend you to think out of the box but, don't go overboard. The way you describe the events is what will make this story a successful one. I feel writing is what keeps the readers hooked to a story and graphics just add to it unless you're a JC or a Ahad who are amazing in gfx.

Reading those updates I feel, writing needs to be improved. Liked the story so far but could have been described in a much more entertaining manner. Good luck! If you need any sort of advice, I'm up for it.

ShamiLoverGlipGlops

India
NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
I will try and improve the writing for sure from next updates.

:cheers

I will ask you for help when needed :)

Users who are viewing this thread