New Patch now available for PC, PS4 (1.07) & Xbox One (1.0.0.8)

Status
Not open for further replies.
So many people enjoying batting, enjoying having to re learn, enjoying the battle and adapting...

The attitude of refusing to re adjust and get better at something that’s changed is baffling.

Premeditation is gone which is far far better.[DOUBLEPOST=1524896238][/DOUBLEPOST]
No one is asking for every ball six mate. Anyway you shared your opinion and i shared mine. All i want is a decent limited overs match against AI atleast on hard difficulty and not on easy or medium difficulty. Lets see how it goes.
Even if its easy for you on hard difficulty, i can also say that you have an option of hardest and legend diificulties.

Bowl on hard bat on easy?

So many people enjoying batting, enjoying having to re learn, enjoying the battle and adapting...

The attitude of refusing to re adjust and get better at something that’s changed is baffling.

Premeditation is gone which is far far better.[DOUBLEPOST=1524896238][/DOUBLEPOST]

Bowl on hard bat on easy?
Its not adjusting sir.. Even i m enjoying the new timing for ground shots. But think about keeping the runrate while chasing targets.... Yesterday it was only me asking about limited overs six hitting. Now more people are coming out and still more people will come out in coming days...

Its not adjusting sir.. Yesterday it was only me asking about limited overs six hitting. Now more people are coming out and still more people will come out in coming days...

Yeah because it’s harder... and they can’t do it within less than 2 days of the update coming out.

My post was aimed at people moaning about the later timing..

Batting in AC is close to realistic... To make it more real, I think they need to add little air time to aggressive shots... You can play aggressive shot all day, without losing wickets... It is too safe and always travel on ground level... It is not challenging enough... If it gets air time when we miss hit early, ok or late, than create real cricket like tension... Which is really need for this game...

@WealeyH
Regarding edges while batting, i reduced skills as suggested and i m now atleast getting 2-3 edges in a odi match but not all of them are turning into wickets.

I am playing World Cup and when I simulate AI matches they are scoring an excess of 300 runs in every match. Ireland scored 454/4 against Scotland. Guys please help me out here. Has anyone else noticed it?

I am playing World Cup and when I simulate AI matches they are scoring an excess of 300 runs in every match. Ireland scored 454/4 against Scotland. Guys please help me out here. Has anyone else noticed it?
absolutely, it is quite baffling, instead of fixing the run rate issue, they have made at as unrealistic as possible, all we want is a good competition between batman and ball[DOUBLEPOST=1524900845][/DOUBLEPOST]@MattW the run rate issue has gone worse, Afghanistan is scoring 450 against Australia and what's worse is that Australia has managed to chase it down, the simulations are showing unrealistic results

absolutely, it is quite baffling, instead of fixing the run rate issue, they have made at as unrealistic as possible, all we want is a good competition between batman and ball[DOUBLEPOST=1524900845][/DOUBLEPOST]@MattW the run rate issue has gone worse, Afghanistan is scoring 450 against Australia and what's worse is that Australia has managed to chase it down, the simulations are showing unrealistic results
Scorecard please..

what's even worse is that a batsman of conservative mentality(amla) just scored 170 off 95 balls in an odi, I don't think that's gonna happen as well

Scorecard please..
deleted that competition but I would be sending a similar scorecard soon[DOUBLEPOST=1524901338][/DOUBLEPOST]
He’s simulating, it may of happened.[DOUBLEPOST=1524901236][/DOUBLEPOST]

Problem is simulating wont take into effect mentalities etc.
would love to have a fix for that as well because playing everyour match of the wc won't be possible

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread