New Patch now available for PC, PS4 (1.07) & Xbox One (1.0.0.8)

Status
Not open for further replies.

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Reskilled England and NZ XIs in line with my special formula and gave it a run out under cloudy skies, a dry, pristine pitch at Edgbaston. NZ elected to bat after winning the toss, which I think could do with looking at but whatever.

I think you'll agree it was England's session. Some good wickets, one bad one.

It's a very minor thing but I bowled 35 overs (all pace) in the first session and took six wickets. England would never bowl that many. :lol

Here are the wickets, it's a half-arsed video so don't get excited!

Kass D

County Cricketer
So many people enjoying batting, enjoying having to re learn, enjoying the battle and adapting...

The attitude of refusing to re adjust and get better at something that’s changed is baffling.

Premeditation is gone which is far far better.[DOUBLEPOST=1524896238][/DOUBLEPOST]

Bowl on hard bat on easy?
You cant win them all. Its safe to say 95% of hard-core gamers love this patch.

D

Dutch

Reskilled England and NZ XIs in line with my special formula and gave it a run out under cloudy skies, a dry, pristine pitch at Edgbaston. NZ elected to bat after winning the toss, which I think could do with looking at but whatever.

I think you'll agree it was England's session. Some good wickets, one bad one.

It's a very minor thing but I bowled 35 overs (all pace) in the first session and took six wickets. England would never bowl that many. :lol

Here are the wickets, it's a half-arsed video so don't get excited!

What was your special formula again? Anything to do with three Shreaded Wheat? Or just re-skilled?

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin
What was your special formula again? Anything to do with three Shreaded Wheat? Or just re-skilled?
A complicated spreadsheet using averages, strike rates and some personal opinion. It spits out a rating (number of attribute points) not an overall rating due to that being misleading. I'm not sure it's spot on yet, maybe it needs Shredded Wheat, but it was at the very least an enjoyable morning cricket.

I had swing turned up to 100 and Anderson was getting almost what was almost a perfect level.

D

Dutch

A complicated spreadsheet using averages, strike rates and some personal opinion. It spits out a rating (number of attribute points) not an overall rating due to that being misleading. I'm not sure it's spot on yet, maybe it needs Shredded Wheat, but it was at the very least an enjoyable morning cricket.

I had swing turned up to 100 and Anderson was getting almost what was almost a perfect level.
Care to share the teams or the skill attribute settings?

chintoo02018

Associate Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Batting Against AI on Hard / Legend
@Dutch
Below Field by AI and easy hitting to Leg side without Fear of getting Out as AI did not change the field to stop my shots ,

upload_2018-4-28_22-25-35.png

upload_2018-4-28_22-25-59.png

upload_2018-4-28_22-26-23.png

grkrama

National Board President
While i agree the preset should be tweaked (get deep square leg or fine leg in them) you are 5 down trying to do that so AI would be happy with not changing the field?

chintoo02018

Associate Cricketer
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
While i agree the preset should be tweaked (get deep square leg or fine leg in them) you are 5 down trying to do that so AI would be happy with not changing the field?

Agreed but All were out with Other Shots , I should Have waited for Such Field setting ... But AI Should Put 1 Fielder in Leg side when seeing Getting All Shots their , Same as Used in DBC 14

grkrama

National Board President
Agreed but All were out with Other Shots , I should Have waited for Such Field setting ... But AI Should Put 1 Fielder in Leg side when seeing Getting All Shots their , Same as Used in DBC 14

I agree the presets need tweak so that they have a deep square leg or fine leg for these powerplay, we didn't get around to doing it, only worked on field selection.

The AI isnt nuanced enough to rotate with perfect fields, though think it does much better than before with field selection.

I think once we tweak a few quirky fields to be more generalised should be good.

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin
Care to share the teams or the skill attribute settings?
Shared the New Zealand squad - everything previously done by @Llewelynf of course - only difference is some faces, and the skills of the 11 players in the Test match lineup, which I'd also altered.

Shared the England players individually - Cook, Stoneman, Vince, Root, Malan, Bairstow, Stokes, Broad, Wood, Leach, Anderson

It's would be easiest to get them all together by searching user: wasteyouryouth and within a Max age from specific to this post

The spreadsheet also does mentalities so they've been changed too.

D

Dutch

Shared the New Zealand squad - everything previously done by @Llewelynf of course - only difference is some faces, and the skills of the 11 players in the Test match lineup, which I'd also altered.

Shared the England players individually - Cook, Stoneman, Vince, Root, Malan, Bairstow, Stokes, Broad, Wood, Leach, Anderson

It's would be easiest to get them all together by searching user: wasteyouryouth and within a Max age from specific to this post

The spreadsheet also does mentalities so they've been changed too.
Wow thanks mate!!

sweet magee

County Cricketer
Generally enjoying things but having played quite a few games now post-patch I still haven't seen the AI drop a catch. Does it happen ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread