New Patch now available for PC, PS4 (1.07) & Xbox One (1.0.0.8)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hester

County Cricketer
Why do all the pitch markings disappear when you quit and resume? How was that missed in beta?

Why does the sound of bat on ball when bowling and bowler's end mic disappear? How was that missed in beta?

Why do batsmen stand outside the crease after a no run ball, then get run out? How was that missed in beta?

Why is swing bowling random? How was that missed in beta?

This is a very poor show from the devs.

Snowy

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
Australia
Why do all the pitch markings disappear when you quit and resume? How was that missed in beta?

Why does the sound of bat on ball when bowling and bowler's end mic disappear? How was that missed in beta?

Why do batsmen stand outside the crease after a no run ball, then get run out? How was that missed in beta?

Do you not understand that the beta can’t address isn’t that aren’t experienced by the beta testers? None of us experienced the run out. None of us experienced the sound issue.

How do you expect it to be dealt with when it’s not a known issue at the time? I’m genuinely curious. A modicum of common sense could do wonders here...

Llewelynf

FRIEDLELE
SA.....
Profile Flag
South Africa
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4

No wonder why you have less likes than posts. Troll. Get a life. Play something something else. Who cares really?

Hester

County Cricketer
Do you not understand that the beta can’t address isn’t that aren’t experienced by the beta testers? None of us experienced the run out. None of us experienced the sound issue.

How do you expect it to be dealt with when it’s not a known issue at the time? I’m genuinely curious.

I'm genuinely curious how, after only playing for 2 hours, I've come across these issues while it was in beta for months. You're seriously telling me that not one beta tester quit and resumed a match and noticed the pitch markings had vanished?

Parcelmoose

Associate Cricketer
Profile Flag
England
Beta testers: was the swing issue known about? If not, how do I swing the ball. Fairly random seam movement is great, but I can achieve no movement of the ball in the air.

Wealey

ICC Board Member
I'm genuinely curious how, after only playing for 2 hours, I've come across these issues while it was in beta for months. You're seriously telling me that not one beta tester quit and resumed a match and noticed the pitch markings had vanished?

No but unfortunately couldn’t Ben nailed down or fixed without causing issues.

The other stuff I have never had

Snowy

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
Australia

No I’m not saying that.

In the case of pitch wear, it was raised and it wasn’t able to be fixed.

How about the other points in my post that you’ve ignored? How do you expect an issue to be dealt with, when the issue is not experienced?

Wealey

ICC Board Member
Beta testers: was the swing issue known about? If not, how do I swing the ball. Fairly random seam movement is great, but I can achieve no movement of the ball in the air.

Swing wasn’t actually touched, what I think is skewing it slightly is the seam movement on certain pitches.

That being said on certain days with certain conditions it goes. Prob not as much as I’d want but again lil tweaks have so many knock kn effects.[DOUBLEPOST=1524737846][/DOUBLEPOST]
Hey, I have less thanks then posts... :(

Troll

Parcelmoose

Associate Cricketer
Profile Flag
England
Swing wasn’t actually touched, what I think is skewing it slightly is the seam movement on certain pitches.

That being said on certain days with certain conditions it goes. Prob not as much as I’d want but again lil tweaks have so many knock kn effects.[DOUBLEPOST=1524737846][/DOUBLEPOST]
I understand the knock on effects of changing one aspect, but isn't this the exact point of testing? This is the issue for setting a deadline for a patch. I have never come across another game that has done that.

Hester

County Cricketer
No I’m not saying that.

In the case of pitch wear, it was raised and it wasn’t able to be fixed.

How about the other points in my post that you’ve ignored? How do you expect an issue to be dealt with, when the issue is not experienced?

So, if these issues weren't experienced in beta, you're suggesting that they somehow magically bled into the released patch? That's very poor on the dev's side.

sohail

International Coach
Profile Flag
England
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
great work with the patch so far and a special thanks to the beta testers for there hard work in this.

I had a little play around with the patch and I hope in future patches little things like these can be fixed, gameplay wise it is fantastic!

1. choosing a host nation for a world cup doesn't work, i.e I chose Pakistan as the host nation and when it loaded it was using south Africa as host nation.

2. default line ups are incorrect when playing Pakistan Premier Plate or IPL then what is saved in the team line ups in the academy.

3. when creating a custom tournament like next years world cup we should have a option for host country instead of changing all the teams home stadiums to reflect this.

4. is there anyway of making the HUD font size bigger/make the HUD bigger as when using the d-pad up to change the field setting for a batsmen its hard to read the text sitting far back.

5. when creating a tour we should have a option under host country to choose host country grounds or some like this to make it easier choosing grounds for tours instead of scrolling through 100's of ground to choose the right one.

I really hope BA can have a look at these suggestions in future patches

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread