New Screenshots (23 June)

MS Dhoni

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
I doubt you will be impressed with Asian teams since they wont look nothing like they do

ya man asian team screens will be not good,i.e face kits etc(hope i am wrong),

I totally forgot that only England and Australia are licenced teams. You are right, they won't look like they actually do in real. But, it would still be nice to see what they came up with. Also, it would be good to see more screens of other stadiums other that Lord's.

Bowled

School Cricketer
This is going to be an awesome game guys! I cannot wait for this game. Try to get some screenshots of some other teams other than England and Australia because we already saw how they look and we need something different.

Hitterman

International Coach
I have to say that this is the first cricket game in which I actually see bowlers groaning or putting efford while bowling. In the older games, they just throw the ball with their mouth closed and no impression on their face as if the face has nothing to do with whats going on with the body. Can't wait for this game!!!

@ Hitterman - Can you please ask for some screenshots on asian teams? I am dying to see the Indian team.
First of all, how come "Hitterman" came into your post? I am visiting this thread for the first time :eek

Another thing is, you'll never get anything related to "India" at PC. Forget it! Just be happy with the aussies and english players:p

rza89

Club Cricketer
still would be better to show the gameplay pics, i think the blc 2007 had amazing screenshots too, albeit the next gen are alot better but its all style no subtance

MS Dhoni

School Cricketer
First of all, how come "Hitterman" came into your post? I am visiting this thread for the first time :eek

Another thing is, you'll never get anything related to "India" at PC. Forget it! Just be happy with the aussies and english players:p

I don't know what I was thinking what I wrote "Hitterman", I meant to write Whitehor's name. Also, this is a multi people thread, and it can focus on Australian and England players but also on other teams.:rolleyes:

nightprowler10

Executive member
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
Like what I see, has to be said.

Am I the only one who seems to have an issue with the way the media center looks? Hardly matters in the scheme of things, but still.

Resolution

School Cricketer
It does look very appealing to the eye, lets hope the gameplay is just as good.

Going by what the guys that went to test it and have reviewed it, we shouldn't be disspointed :)

P

pcfan123

2 things,

First, what are you basing that on? are you just trying to egg people on?

Second, there is no shortage of "India" related cricket sites. Maybe try that crappy gaming site, you know, the one thats a fake PC

Gilly Fan

Chairman of Selectors
@ Hitterman - Can you please ask for some screenshots on asian teams? I am dying to see the Indian team.

Why are you asking Hitterman? Matt gets the screenshots.

Anyway, they won't look like them because they aren't licensed.

Gilly Fan added 1 Minutes and 15 Seconds later...

Maybe try that crappy gaming site, you know, the one thats a fake PC

He owns it. ;)

Users who are viewing this thread