New Screenshots (23 June)

vishalsparadise

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
You should see the new gran turismo screens. They look jaw dropping! Coming to the topic this game is a positive move towards cricket games and hope this forms the platform for better cricket games to come in the future.

i dont own a PS3.i may buy it sometime in the future.as its a PS3 game i dont check it.hope it comes to PC sometime after its release for the PS3(like burnout).so havnt seen the new GT screens.crysis is one game that made my jaw drop with its visuals.if you can please give me a link to the GT screens ? if its ok for u.thanks

i know the whole thing is off topic.sorry for that guys.

Last edited:

rza89

Club Cricketer
they should follw the stadium improvements like they did for the wrestling games, i mean they could have made more realistic but its great enough

Params7

International Cricketer
I don't care about the graphicsm even though I'm getting it on the PS3..I want GOOD gameplay!

If there will be good gameplay, online 1vs1 will be a blast.
Imagine playing a 5-day Test Series online LOL...

King Pietersen

ICC Board Member
Anyone else agree that the English faces are a heck of alot better than the Australian counterparts? The Anderson and Pietersen faces were both very solid, but the Hughes and Johnson ones look abit weak. I'm not fussed though, the English players clearly deserve the more detailed, better faces.

Skater

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
Anyone else agree that the English faces are a heck of alot better than the Australian counterparts? The Anderson and Pietersen faces were both very solid, but the Hughes and Johnson ones look abit weak. I'm not fussed though, the English players clearly deserve the more detailed, better faces.
Which is bizarre because the developers are Aussies!

P

pcfan123

haha ginger, cant believe they didnt get freddie right, he is the most important one in the game dammit!
hey lazy did u ever play ea c07? how did you like that compared to BLC07

evertonfan

Chairman of Selectors
Did you see much of the other players' faces Lazy? Who would you say looked most like their real life counterpart?

Users who are viewing this thread