New Screenshots (23 June)

MasterBlaster76

ICC Chairman
Online Cricket Games Owned
So, we have lots of pretty pictures: thanks for that, Codies.

Now what we want is of course, a video!

CaptainOZ

Panel of Selectors
second!

if a picture is worth a thousand words, a video must be worth a couple million

The screenshots looks pretty enough, I guess. But they often only advertise the in-game movie clips to get you to buy it. Seasoned gamers such as ourselves aren't so quick to make assumptions about the gameplay based on a few snapshots.

As Hmarkas says, videos of the bowling, batting and fielding as operated by the human controller are of paramount importance.

gurbirnirmal

School Cricketer
see the arm guard of strauss and philip. Its not correctly placed. THEY SHOULD CORRECT IT.

sami ullah khan

Panel of Selectors
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
The Pics are good although they have not done justice to Jhonson's look. Monty, Anderson and Struass are spot on. It looks like we know who codies are cheering for at The Ashes ;). I hope the game is released Mid-july.

Hasan

School Cricketer
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
The screenshots looks pretty enough, I guess. But they often only advertise the in-game movie clips to get you to buy it. Seasoned gamers such as ourselves aren't so quick to make assumptions about the gameplay based on a few snapshots.

As Hmarkas says, videos of the bowling, batting and fielding as operated by the human controller are of paramount importance.

Yes.... I agree... Not a single screen shows the "actual" "in-game" / "gameplay" screenshots. All these screens looks to be rendered or may be from replays... or cutscenes may be...

we need gameplay movies.. not tailor made graphics and videos for promotional or marketing purpose!

Regards,

Hasan.

max_dillon2007

School Cricketer
I wish they didn't make faces of player impossible to edit like BLIC 07. Coz if we can edit faces easily like BLIC 05 then the problem of unlicensed teams and players would be taken care of by mods within few days of release

lazy_chesnut

International Coach
To be fair, you can't actually get a lot of information from screenshots, whether they show gameplay screens or nice close-ups. You're going to have to wait for the demo, really.

By the way, those screenshots are not renders and are representative of the in-game graphics engine.

hedger_14

ICC Chairman
I did not realise that was Johnson at all!

same, i thought he was anderson till i saw he was left handed, and had the aussie kit on and i thought johnson as bracken and bollinger are the only other left arm pacers who would be playing for their country and they look nowhere near like that.

vishalsparadise

Club Cricketer
screenies look good.so graphically the game has improved really well.in a couple of years , am sure we'll see cricket games with crysis like graphics.lol.:D

ps3geek

School Cricketer
screenies look good.so graphically the game has improved really well.in a couple of years , am sure we'll see cricket games with crysis like graphics.lol.:D

You should see the new gran turismo screens. They look jaw dropping! Coming to the topic this game is a positive move towards cricket games and hope this forms the platform for better cricket games to come in the future.

Users who are viewing this thread