New Zealand in Bangladesh, October 2010/11

irottev

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Yea, the only ones to have fired are Taylor (kinda), Williamson, Mills (again, kinda) and... yea. that's all.

Oram and Styris back would be much better. And Guptill as well.

NZ were poorly prepared. I don't wanna lay all blame on the warm up matches, but really they were probably a huge thing. Coming out of NZ winter - having to play in 30+ heat and humidity in polar opposite conditions to NZ we needed a backup plan. They shoulda been playing cricket in Sri Lanka or India or whatever to warm up but I guess we didn't take the series seriously enough.

StinkyBoHoon

National Board President
NZ were poorly prepared. I don't wanna lay all blame on the warm up matches, but really they were probably a huge thing. Coming out of NZ winter - having to play in 30+ heat and humidity in polar opposite conditions to NZ we needed a backup plan. They shoulda been playing cricket in Sri Lanka or India or whatever to warm up but I guess we didn't take the series seriously enough.

the thing is irottev, you're a bad loser. which is why you pretend to be an england fan, because NZ are too much of an underdog for a fairweather fan like you.

Great effort from Kane but NZ have not come up with a solution to bangladesh's spinners this series. They won the toss, they've had time to adapt to the conditions, BNG have their own injury concerns so Ryders absence doesn't wash. beaten fair and square.

McLOVIN

Chairman of Selectors
man can you guys stop quoting that sore loser please. He is always on about these BS. Main reason why he is on my ignore list, but when you quote it, it's like seeing a 80 years old lady NAKED. IN 3D!

stop with the excuses. When we went to NZ, we started the series 2 days after arriving, without any wu matches. When BCB asked if we could practice on the center pitch, they rejected the idea. At least BCB was kind enough to let you guys practice on the center pitch after the 1st WU match got washed out. Because we knew you guys would have pulled all these BS if you did end up losing. That's why real Vettori hasn't found a excuse to give out.

It's bad enough that you lost, but you don;t have to give all these sore loser crap. You are just making things worse for yourself. And it's only him, all the other NZ fans can accept the defeat

McLOVIN added 2 Minutes and 30 Seconds later...

I am off to bed, it's like 5 am up here. ████.

Howsie

Chairman of Selectors
Bangladesh have been quite fantastic during this series, the spin bowling has been top notch and the fielding quite superb. The only knock on the batting during this series has been the lack of confindence in taking the power play, it's killed Bangladesh more then helping them imo, but other than that it's been pretty good considering they're missing Tamin Iqbal.

New Zealand just haven't been good enough, end of. Until Williamson's knock today none of the batsmen have been able to play the spinners with any type of confindence, it's either been block or look to hit a boundary. Scott Styris is a massive loss in that sense as he's New Zealand's best player of spin during the middle overs but even still that's a fairly weak excuse. The players that have come in for him should be looking to adapt a lot better then they are.

Anyway well done Bangladesh, it was actually rather cool seeing that massive crowd go up after Williamson's wicket - hopefully this series win spurs some self believe into this squad. They've got the talent, they just need to play like they have during the last three one dayers more consistantly.

ShamiLoverGlipGlops

The Man With The Glip Glops
India
NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
████ cricket from New Zealand tbh

cannot bat tbh. Bowling more pathetic and well deserved series win for Bangladesh.

This will boost up their morale definitely

Gaurav_7

Executive member
CSK
RR
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
It isn't that NZ played very poorly, it is just that Bangladesh played very well.

Bhargav

International Cricketer
now WTF happened to New Zealand?
A series lost to BAN?:facepalm
i'd really appreciate ban as they played well!:D

ZoraxDoom

Respected Legend
Bangladesh :D

I'm starting to feel years of support at paying off. Regret not being able to watch any of these games live.

<3 Shakib. What a guy.

ShamiLoverGlipGlops

The Man With The Glip Glops
India
NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
Yes, I agree to User, That was some good cricket from Bangladesh. Really that throw (Direct throw) was something sensational. NZ went mad when they needed 19 of 10 balls. It would be achieved if they played sensibly.

I see India white washing New Zealand when they tour next. And god knows what will happen test series :p

Users who are viewing this thread