Nrl 2008

aussie1st

Retired Administrator
Raiders on fire :) Lost a bit mid way through the 1st half and gave away a soft try. But we came back well and stuck to the game that has got us on this hot streak. We did miss Tongue ball playing at lock, he did alright at hooker but certainly no Buttriss. Good thing he is only out for 1 game.

Spinksy

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Congrats to the South Sydney Rabbitohs who thrashed the competition leaders in the Manly Warringah Sea Eagle. It was fantastic to watch and I would like to congratulate Nathan Merrit on a stellar performance on getting Man Of The Match. 3 tries.

Jakester1288

School Cricketer
Congrats to the South Sydney Rabbitohs who thrashed the competition leaders in the Manly Warringah Sea Eagle. It was fantastic to watch and I would like to congratulate Nathan Merrit on a stellar performance on getting Man Of The Match. 3 tries.

There was only 8 points in it. Hardly a "thrashing".

Spinksy

School Cricketer
*facepalm x 3* Is there an ignore list on this forum? It is for the rabbits at the moment. Beating the Sea Eagles is a great acheivement within itself in my opinion.

mattfb

Chairman of Selectors
Stgeorge beat Manly last time, and the time before and the time before.... ;)

We own Suncorp and Brooky!

8 points isn't a thrashing no matter what. I'm not overaly surprised Rabbits won, they do have an ok record against Manly from memory.

Souths are still the easy beats of the NRL anyway and deserve no recgonisition. :)

can you hear the burrow sing? I CANT HEAR A F***ING THING!

Last edited:

aussie1st

Retired Administrator
Go on ya Sharkies. We just need to win our last 3 games and hope the Roosters and Broncos drop one more game and we're into the top 4.

Left_Hander

Chairman of Selectors
That was the Sharks biggest win this year! Covell just cut them up with three second half penalty goals :D

aussie1st

Retired Administrator
I thought we were gone at halftime. Playing the usual crap we do on the road with incomplete sets. But 2nd half, bang the Green machine was back on fire. Huge loss losing Herbert though, it's going to be very tough to make an impact on the finals losing both our starting halfback and shipping one of to the ESL.

aussie1st

Retired Administrator
so who do you guys think gonna win it this year i think raiders maybe but probally storm

Lol don't let Griffo or the other Sharks fan hear that :)
Looks more than likely the Storm with Manly close by. Canberra could be a bolter, just depends how they handle the pressure and if attacking footy is enough to win.

Users who are viewing this thread