Online Play

Insomniac

Title Recipient
Online Cricket Games Owned
I don't know if this warrants a separate thread on its own, but I feel it does - how's the online play (for those who have played it).

Is it as smooth as playing in single player, or is it laggy and require one to account for lag when playing shots?

Also can a test match be played without disconnections? This is my important question :p

GilchristRulz

Club Cricketer
i forwaded ports and it has worked...9103 TCP / UDP, same as AC09.as for the topic related question online is o for now at times there are lags...but not as much it still needs an improvement, but this might be because of the connections and not the server.I have not played a test match yet so hopefully people who have will answer that for you.

AKE77

School Cricketer
Not working for me either. When I search for a game be it ranked or unranked it fails to find a single game. As for port forwarding, I can play all my other games online without any problems. Im on PS3.:help

GilchristRulz

Club Cricketer
Not working for me either. When I search for a game be it ranked or unranked it fails to find a single game. As for port forwarding, I can play all my other games online without any problems. Im on PS3.:help

some games to require ports...since i opened them for ic2010 i haven't had any problems only those cannot join mines who need to open their ports too.

Robot Bowler

School Cricketer
some games to require ports...since i opened them for ic2010 i haven't had any problems only those cannot join mines who need to open their ports too.

What is all this about opening ports and what is a port? For AC09 I didn't do anything and it worked. Could someone please explain this and how to open them?

AKE77

School Cricketer
What is all this about opening ports and what is a port? For AC09 I didn't do anything and it worked. Could someone please explain this and how to open them?
You shouldnt have to, I played AC09 on the PS3 and could play online no problem. As long as your NAT is type one or type two then you should be fine. The problem is my NAT is type two and I still cant find any games. Could it be that there is nobody playing the game online when I am searching for games??

GilchristRulz

Club Cricketer
You shouldnt have to, I played AC09 on the PS3 and could play online no problem. As long as your NAT is type one or type two then you should be fine. The problem is my NAT is type two and I still cant find any games. Could it be that there is nobody playing the game online when I am searching for games??

I am having the same problem again, and i have posted the issue on the other thread...maybe you guys have the same problem that i am having.

jaynffc

School Cricketer
ive tried for the last two days to find a game online , ranked or unranked , even tried quick game , no game found :mad:

GilchristRulz

Club Cricketer
Not most games need re phrase that all of the games work fine...unless you have Fifa which has crappy server. lol

saferider4969

Club Captain
Profile Flag
India
Not most games need re phrase that all of the games work fine...unless you have Fifa which has crappy server. lol

I own an XBOX 360 and so far I have not been disconnected from any Fifa 10 game nor did I face any problem in joining a Fifa 10 game. XBOX LIVE = :happy

AKE77

School Cricketer
Just played my first game online. Lag not an issue at all but what will kill this online is the bowling reticule, it needs to be removed all together. Im by no means a great player but bowling a perfect line and length and getting hit for32 off 12 balls is a bit silly:noway

saferider4969

Club Captain
Profile Flag
India
Still unable to find a game, maybe no one is playing at the moment as I tracked the stats and the person on top is the one who played 2 matches, no one has played more than 2 matches and they all are offline at the moment. So I guess we'll have to wait for more people to buy this game and play online.

Users who are viewing this thread