Online Play

mrman80

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
i think most ppl are going to play offline for 2-3 days to get use to the cam and stuff and then jump online............while U.S. ppl are still waiting on the game ! :noway

P

pcfan123

From what I have heard that is not the case on ps3. Similar to AC09, barely anyone played on XBOX, and on ps3, I got a game today within 5 minutes :)

mrman80

Club Cricketer
that's cool and well you are the only one in US i know on this forums so I shall go for few games with ya mark.

P

pcfan123

We will have a match for sure, and there are a decent amount of people (5-10) on PC who are in the USA. Most of them had AC09 on ps3 also :)

mrman80

Club Cricketer
I bought the AC 2009 game on PC very late about 2 months back and started playing online when it was almost dieing...Plus i wasn't aware of the tournaments and stuff either....

I'd love to participate in a fairly played tournaments and matches with some rules to make the gameplay more enjoyable rather than..........moving reticule last second, all fielders off and they bowl full on far outside off........it was kind off ridiculous........

Let me know when u get your game through HMV though. Oh btw, add me on MSN if you use [email protected]

Boundaries

Club Cricketer
Had a good game with Virendir Sehwag today. Lost connection a few times but not bad considering he is all the way away in India.

Rehan_24

Panel of Selectors
Rehan is there in PS 3 Version People. Beated so many bests in PC and now coming to PS 3 terriortory to hit long Sixes!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

P

pcfan123

What percentage of people on ps3 have mics? Is it easy to set them up? Also is there a button to push to talk or is it a constant live mic?

x Punjabi Killa

Club Cricketer
How is the ranking based on PS3 for IC 2010? Is it still based on number of runs scored and wickets taken?

x Punjabi Killa

Club Cricketer
Can someone else confirm this for PS3? I thought it was still based on runs and wickets. If it is based on wins, how does it exactly work? Is there a minimum number of matches you need to play before you can even qualify for ranking?

Travis

School Cricketer
ADD travnnay to your ps3 friends list im no quitter, lets play tests t20s any types of game.. lets just enjoy a game of cricket agst each other!

please tho when u add me say ur from IC2010 so i know to add u and ur not just sum random add from another game, if u have a head set that would be even better
GO AUSTRALIA!

lonewolf5646

Club Captain
this is so not good guys
got the game today tried playing online
every time got the same AC09 conn lost error
tried with 1 of my mate for 3 times and with jaynffc for 2 times

quitters are back
was playing with profdoom ranked 2 in odi
5 overs game and was smacking him with 42 off 1.4 overs he quit

did not get a win after the guy quit

codies need to fix online
only good thing is that lag was not there in any of the tries

lonewolf5646 added 6 Minutes and 42 Seconds later...

this is so not good guys
got the game today tried playing online
every time got the same AC09 conn lost error
tried with 1 of my mate for 3 times and with jaynffc for 2 times

quitters are back
was playing with profdoom ranked 2 in odi
5 overs game and was smacking him with 42 off 1.4 overs he quit

did not get a win after the guy quit

codies need to fix online
only good thing is that lag was not there in any of the tries

D

Dutch

I think once a number of people have got the game you will get a lot more games with PC members and there will be leagues and tournaments setup. Should be fun.

Users who are viewing this thread