Order in US

desisam

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Hello,
Is there any website in UK that i can order Ashes 2009(PS3) and they will deliver in United States. I live in FL. PLz help! also, when i download pc demo and i install and try to open it doesnt work! i m running windows xp!

I have a question about gameplay I just need to know if after the release will the price go up or is this the permanent price?

I have a question about gameplay I just need to know if after the release will the price go up or is this the permanent price?

I believe this is the permanent one for them. They are always cheaper than other sites. I just hope their shipping is good, will find out soon enough

after i install the game it says ashes cricket 2009 has encountered an error and needs to close

please help
i have 2 gb ram
windows xp sp2
8600 nvidia 512 mb
2.6 ghz processor

wrong thread

actually this whole thread is pointless. Close please

Just need confirmation if anyone knows if the gameplay price is permanent or is it just for pre ordering.

Anyone who knows please tell!

Ok so gameplay.co.uk canceled my order because they said there is a security flaw? WTF?

Can someone recommend a UK or AUS site that ships to the US? and soon please, I need to pre-order again incase it sells out!

Fastest way to get this game in US for PS3?

I'm looking at some Ebay sellers - we got one shipping from Australia, Hong Kong and UK, all end up costing 80$ with shipping. There's one from India too which is a little cheaper but the seller does not use a Paypal system.

So @ other PS3 NA users, how will you be buying this game?

Params7 added 9 Minutes and 56 Seconds later...

Also...the PS3 NA users are stuck out of downloadable content if this game will get any.

Since downloadable content is region locked...and Australia and UK PSN stores have not yet gotten their PSN cards which USA people can use to make purchases from Aus/UK store..we're stuck too here :mad::mad:

Last edited:
I ordered from gameplay.co.uk but they cancelled my order for some reason. So I tried shopto.net, they would not take my credit card.
Finally I ordered from gamestation.co.uk, they have not shipped it yet. hope this one works.

I ordered from gameplay.co.uk but they cancelled my order for some reason. So I tried shopto.net, they would not take my credit card.
Finally I ordered from gamestation.co.uk, they have not shipped it yet. hope this one works.

Frustratingly, neither website is accepting my Mastercard. Any other ideas/suggestions guys? I'm happy to pay a premium to have this thing express shipped to the US - just need to know from where!

Users who are viewing this thread